It's that time

A.B.Normal said:
Nope,its cause they're "migratory" (supposedly :rolleyes: ),#'s are moot.

But the rules were written when they were endangered...It may be called the 'Migratory Waterfowl protection Act', but it's because Canada Geese were hunted excessively during the time before the law was written. I'd love to kill a few myself, but the law is the law.

Gonz said:
There are about one hundred gajillionzillion of these nuisances today. I want to shoot 30-40 for a pillow.
You know what's funny? I never ever see the things till fall and spring when they're flying overhead.

Took the wife to Wallace lake one day and as we got out of the car she says oh look at all the dog do do... It wasn't dog do do it was from geese and it covered the place almost entirely. Didn't bother walking thru the park that day.:D

oh we can kill them. When early season comes in we are allowed 5 a day. Then when regular season comes we are allowed 2 a day. MMMMMMM can you say goose jerky? I thought you could. :p

I heard they were protected in Canada cause they're like some symbol or something.

Hundreds were going overhead while I was walking the kids to school a few minutes ago. :eh:

Dead goose knocks out hunter 13 minutes ago

STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - A Swedish hunter was knocked unconscious after his son shot a flying Canadian goose which then fell onto his head, news agency TT reported Wednesday.

"I guess it wanted revenge," hunter Ulf Ilback told local newspaper Extra Ostergotland, according to TT.

Ilback said he had to stay in bed for two days after being knocked out by the goose, which fell from around 60 feet. The birds can weigh up 13 pounds.

Source

Back