it's the thought that counts

Is my sister a cheapass?

• No, she really does mean well

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yes, she's an idiot

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
If Kuu were buying the gift yes,but Kuu's sister is buying(burning) a gift for her siblings spouse(kuu's husband).In so doing the sister is going beyond what most of us would do IMO.

I can see buying a present for my wifes siblings or her for mine

You just said you wouldn't find it weird if you bought a gift for your spouse's sibling. It's just the reverse situation with ku'us sister and hubby.

Well, considering that my sister lived with my husband and I since she was in the 7-12th grade, I would say that it would be nice of her to buy my husband a gift. he helped to raise her for 5 years when he could've kicked her out.

What happened? Was it stolen?

yep, back in October .. along with my pretty Razr phone and my pretty 12inch powerbook ... my aunt, for whom I am the namesake, the one aunt who gives me D&B on occassion (coin purse, checkbook cover, wallet, etc) gave me the purse when I graduated from UHH... it was the only pretty purse I had :(

actually, I don't agree with Prof, Ku'u ... I state for the record that she came to you already damaged at the age of 13, after the most formidable years, and though you did the best you could, your parents already screwed her up *nod* .. hehehehe .. it's still tacky and ghetto though, she's nails ... :D

yep, back in October .. along with my pretty Razr phone and my pretty 12inch powerbook ... my aunt, for whom I am the namesake, the one aunt who gives me D&B on occassion (coin purse, checkbook cover, wallet, etc) gave me the purse when I graduated from UHH... it was the only pretty purse I had :(

That sucks! :(
I have never had a purse that I paid a lot of money for (...although I hit the jackpot and bought a $150 Santi by Pierre Urbach beaded silk purse at a yard sale for $10...darn thing looked like it had never been opened :thumbup: ), I am always afraid it will get stolen, stained, or misplaced.
I, however, did just get a Vera Bradley wallet/checkbook cover as an early Christmas gift from Rob. I loves it. I hope it sticks around.

actually, I don't agree with Prof, Ku'u ... I state for the record that she came to you already damaged at the age of 13, after the most formidable years, and though you did the best you could, your parents already screwed her up *nod* .. hehehehe .. it's still tacky and ghetto though, she's nails ... :D

it's funny how screwed up she is and how perfect i am :D

Back