It's time again...

Altron said:
If the settings were changed to allow me a 150x150 avatar, I would happily change it to the one with santa hats.

AFAIK only staff and contributors can use that size now.

Altron said:
If the settings were changed to allow me a 150x150 avatar, I would happily change it to the one with santa hats.

I think the 150x150 is for "contributors" the 125x125 is for non-contributors,not sure how often you need to donate to maintain the 150x150 Av size option. :shrug:

A.B.Normal said:
I think the 150x150 is for "contributors" the 125x125 is for non-contributors,not sure how often you need to donate to maintain the 150x150 Av size option. :shrug:

Guess I should have read all the posts before replying ,it looks like Luis had already answered it.Can we assume you were a contributor at one time???

A.B.Normal said:
Guess I should have read all the posts before replying ,it looks like Luis had already answered it.Can we assume you were a contributor at one time???

A while ago it was 150x150 for everybody, then it changed :D

This would look cute with a hat on it!

Now I can manage this one in an attachment but it wont let me use it as an AV!??????????? :confused:

In the spirit of the holidays, let's bring together long lost cousins

ghost_rider2.jpg

killers.jpg

Well, my contributions are not in terms of dollars, but in terms of knowledge and entertainment.

Back