Joker Poster: The Only Thing Missing is the Noose??

Well, so much for the idea that the poster reflected the racial insecurities of white conservatives.

:rofl3:

"I abstained from voting in November," he wrote in an e-mail. "Living in Illinois, my vote means close to nothing as there was no chance Obama would not win the state." If he had to choose a politician to support, Alkhateeb said, it would be Ohio Democratic Rep. Dennis Kucinich.

Libruls. The gift that keeps on giving.

dennis kucinich, who suddenly became pro-choice when politically convenient... yeah, great guy to support.

Well let's see. We were told this was created by a racist, hate mongering group of people by the left. It was made by a muslim. Does that mean the left is calling muslims racist, hate mongerers? Or, do they have terets syndrom and can't help yelling "racist"?

Where did the left say that?

Jesus, both of you need to pay attention!

It was created by ONE, guy of Arab blood. I didn't see anywhere where it says he is a Muslim. He happens to be quite cynical about Obama, but favors Dennis Kucinich!

I am sorry I had to inject the facts, I know they only get in the way of a good flame war!

:grinyes:

Well let's see. We were told this was created by a racist, hate mongering group of people by the left. It was made by a muslim. Does that mean the left is calling muslims racist, hate mongerers? Or, do they have terets syndrom and can't help yelling "racist"?

not sure he's muslim. there are palestinian christians. often i can tell by the last name, but not sure in this case.

MFJOLL46.jpg

Arrr!

Back