jon - commiserations mate

ris

sorry to see wednesday go down, at least you went for it with a fight and not a whimper. i'd say i'm looking forward to seeing them up in a seasons time but hopefully town will be in the prem by then.
pigs might fly at our end on that, i really hope that your boys sort it out and get back up - hillsborough is too big a ground for 10k fans.

:)

MuFu

Sorry, mate. Serves you right for supporting a shit football team though. At least you can now look forward to more wins next season, eh? :D ;)

If it's any consolation I have your A2 boxed up and ready to be delivered. Where do you want it and when?

And don't say "hard in the ass, right now!".

MuFu.

Jon

Well, frankly, I'm disgusted.They've been completely fucked over by the board;greedy bastards that they are.

I've seen a difference in the past months since Turner's been in charge (man, who'd have guessed Portsmouth 1 Sheffield Wednesday 2?!), so here's to coming straight back up! :D

Moof, send the A2 straight away mate :D The money should have been in your account by now, but I cocked up, and it'll be there in the next couple of days :)

Cheers lads ;)

ris

it looks like we're for div1 another year mate, bloodymuvvafeckingrotherham :retard:

is it me or is blades manager warnock a whining sack? that boy got nothing good to say after a game ever.

Jon

should have yeah, i'll have a look in a bit.

while we're on that, how d'you check on the Securicor website? I've tried with those numbers and they're not working :(

I'd come on MSN, but I'm cleaning at the moment, and I've gotta go to work tonight :rolleyes: soz mate :)

ris

what was it bob paisley said - 'some people think football is a matter of life or death. it's much more important than that'

:D