Jon Update

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I just caught Jon in a rare moment on MSN. Him and Emma are still together, coming up on 15 months now. He still works at that fake Wal-Mart dealy and is now a supervisor. He says things are well.

I have brought you news, now you can all love me forever :brush:

MrBishop

I'd love ya more if I knew who the f@#$% Jon and Emma were.
I'm ahppy that they're still together..I guess, but who..?

and a fake Walmart?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
MrBishop said:
I'd love ya more if I knew who the f@#$% Jon and Emma were.
I'm ahppy that they're still together..I guess, but who..?

and a fake Walmart?

Jon...his name on here used to be recklessleper...he is one of our members from the UK...Emma is his very pretty gf.

Fake walmart...he works at some company that is "like walmart" but I don't remember the name so I call it the fake walmart.

Jon

LOL

Thanks Nix :D

Yeah, I rarely stop by here now. Being frank, it's a little too OTT for my tastes now. That, and the fact that I'm always working, so I don't really spend much time on my PC anymore.

MrBishop, have a search for posts I made, and you might remember who I am, albeit vaguely as I don't think we interacted much (if it helps, I was one of Dan's best friends) :)

Squigs, glad to see someone remembers me ;)

I'll probably not be around again for some time. I've got a house (deposit) to save for, and that means lots of overtime, so my PC time will diminish further. However, if I do, I'll send my greetings, and try and read up on what you've all been doing.

Regards,

Jonathon :)

A.B.Normal

Re: LOL

Jon said:

Being frank,

Jon ,Recklessleper or Frank which is it . I'm having such a Nixy moment,with all this confusing wordage{sniff} is that trout???{/sniff}
I see you post at HWC(as RL) on occasion so I knew you were still about,but was wondering why the absence from here.Glad to see your happily going about your life.

MrBishop

Re: LOL

Jon said:

MrBishop, have a search for posts I made, and you might remember who I am, albeit vaguely as I don't think we interacted much (if it helps, I was one of Dan's best friends) :)
Oh..I remember you now. The Avatar helps :) The issue wasn't who you were, but who "Jon" was. There's a habit on OTC and elsewhere, where people will use 'real names' of people on here and not link them with 'online names'. I often forget what a person's real name is, so I lose the thread's train of thought and never realize what exactly they're talking about. It never occured to me that Jon was not only your real name but also your online name...hence my confusion. Good t' have you back!