Jumping

MrBishop

OK...so, you're turning 32, you're cute, you're single and guys just go ga-ga over you. Imagine that you're my sister and all this applied to you. Now...why the hell did she decide to go and jump out of an airplane again?

On her 32nd birthday...she strapped herself to a bald muscleboy and lept into the blessed oblivion of skydiving. paid $250 for the jump and $110 for the video.
It's a thrill...I'll admit it, but why do it on your birthday?

I understand the whole thrill thing...but it's paramount of doing it at Christmas time, or New Years...why not another day?

Comments?
tandem.jpg

I dunno...the last people that she dated were a Millionaire drummer and a Doctor. I'd have t' ask, but...you might live a bit far away for her tho'

If jumping is what she likes then is just fine for her to do it on her birthday or any other day :headbang:

I would love to do that every single day

IMAGINE THE RUSH!

If I can get to go just once I would be content though...

Why would anyone jump out of a perfectoy good, working airplane?

(Please note that I am very afraid of heights.)

(I should also mention that I did it once, just to prove to myself that I could.)
:D

My brother was in the 82nd airborne for 6 years, did something like 240 jumps while he was in. There ain't no fucking way you're getting me close to the door of a flying plane, unless you tell me the plane is going down, and fast.

Um, that photo's off a NZ website ( and should have a source link, hint, hint) and is not, in fact, Bish's sister.

Bish, what can I tell ya. We were a bad influence on her.

Respect A13 !!! This is my sister we're talkin' about.

That's not her in the pic....I don't have pics yet...but she has a DVDr of the blessed event, so I can prolly screen capture one eventually.

Princesslissa: How does she get guys to go ga-ga over her? Good question. She's slim and extremely fit...still gets carded at bars (despite being 32), and she's got the best smile...she's also not shy to go and talk to guys. That's all I can tell ya...I don't want details. :p
Oh...the latest live capture-releases (One owns a health-supplement company-also rich)..AND she got the phone number of the camera-jumper for her friend. (She tells me that he's GQ).

I've considered jumpin' from a plane myself...sounds fun, but it's her choice of days that bugs me.

Professur said:
Um, that photo's off a NZ website ( and should have a source link, hint, hint) and is not, in fact, Bish's sister.

Bish, what can I tell ya. We were a bad influence on her.

If I'd included a link, they'd have thought that she was jumping out of AZ and not the SS Montreal, dude.

Bad influence? - Nah...then she'd be an alcoholic womanizer with a clever knack for throwing up out of a moving car without ruining the side of the car..like us :)

chcr said:
Why would anyone jump out of a perfectoy good, working airplane?

(Please note that I am very afraid of heights.)

(I should also mention that I did it once, just to prove to myself that I could.)
:D

I have no problem with heights whatsoever so long as I am firmly attached, just with falling or jumping off them.... :eek:

Back