Jumping

Inkara1 said:
Does she have big tits? That's usually a good way to get guys to go ga-ga.

Smaller than yo mamma's

JC in a hadbasket...didn't I just mention that she was my sister...not some ho I met at 2nd Cup.

Sigh !

It was just a question. I didn't mean to imply she's some sort of ho. If anything, I was making fun of men, not your sister or any other females.

And what's "2nd Cup"?

Inkara1 said:
It was just a question. I didn't mean to imply she's some sort of ho. If anything, I was making fun of men, not your sister or any other females.

And what's "2nd Cup"?

Sorry..I'm not liking people talking about my baby-sister...ya know.
No..she's not stacked...complains that my mom gypped her out of a gene somewhere.

Second Cup - it's one of those coffee houses that seem to crop up overnight and dot streets in Canada kind of like fleas on a dog.
Logo%20Second%20Cup.jpg

second-cup.jpg

* Notes that "2nd Cup" is a good place to pick up "Hos".

Thank you.

PuterTutor said:
* Notes that "2nd Cup" is a good place to pick up "Hos".

Thank you.

It depends on the 2nd cup tho' - the coffee's damn expensive, but I suppose that it's good for getting 'that taste' out of their mouths. Some of the 2nd cups are filled with D-cups, up-to-their-cups, trying to cup your ear and get to you schtuck them, for a few bucks.

Word UP!

MrBishop said:
OOOOOOOooooohhhh, you're mean! Here I am sitting inoffensively in front of my computer screen on a sunday evening when the world and his wife is SHUT and you flash me with donuts and gataeux...... :mope:

Aunty Em said:
OOOOOOOooooohhhh, you're mean! Here I am sitting inoffensively in front of my computer screen on a sunday evening when the world and his wife is SHUT and you flash me with donuts and gataeux...... :mope:

Sorry Em - Their goodies ain't that good tho'

Aunty...do you think that the guy in the first pic is wearing TIMMY MALLETS CAST OFFS?

just remeber its not the jump or the fall thar kills you its body jellyfiying impact from 20,000 feet at 182 mph. shibby.

steweygrrrr said:
Aunty...do you think that the guy in the first pic is wearing TIMMY MALLETS CAST OFFS?

I am desperately trying to remember who the hell Timmy Mallet is???!!! ?(

Did kids TV in the 80's/early 90's and sang itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini....

Oh god yeah... I knew it sounded familiar, I just couldn't place him... my daughter's almost 14 so I'm more familiar with 60s/early 70s and 90s/present day kids programs. :)

Take a look at the top picture. Look at what the guy on top ( :brow: ) is wearing and compare..../

Back