Just a friendly request

Jeslek

Banned
English is my third language, and I am always trying to improve my English skills just because it isn't my native language. After some really embarassing mistakes in the past, most notably the "quarter" thing (thanks Q and Gonzo), I would just like to request that in the future if you notice a spelling mistake or grammar mistake to please let me know about it, either with a private message or as a reply in the thread. I always welcome people helping me. I will try to keep my posts in the best English possible.

Thanks a lot. :)

Ok, well first of all,

The very best way to say thank you is English is to send money.

His first languages are BS and makebelieve.
Personally I speak fluent BS, but my makebelieve is only barely believable.

Arris said:
His first languages are BS and makebelieve.
Personally I speak fluent BS, but my makebelieve is only barely believable.

:rofl:

If I had a quarter for every time Jerrek told us he speaks more than one language and all the places he's lived and how he considers himself an American and a Canadian and how he likes to kiss guys... We know already!! :tardbang:

ok, would people like to let me know if i make grammar and spelling errors when speaking dutch as well?

please?

no really, please.

No. We like to make fun of you behind your back when you do make mistakes, so this would completely remove one of the best inside jokes ever.

imagine all the stuff i can discuss about you while you don't have the slightest idea what i'm talking about....

dit zou bijvoorbeeld iets heel aardigs kunnen zijn, maar ook iets tamelijk onaardigs...en het mooie is, je hebt geen flauw idee :D

mwehehe :D

Back