Karma broked?

Bungi

reputationpos.gif
Wahhhh, I'm a cry baby,...11/23/03 01:03am:rofl: freako
reputationpos.gif
Wahhhh, I'm a cry baby,...11/22/03 10:22pm:lol: BoP

I don't remember seeing a thread with that name, let alone posting in it, and when i click the link...

vBulletin Message
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Logged in user:Bungi [logout]
help?

Kawaii

I believe the thread was removed. Believe me, it exists. At least, it existed. T'was damn funny.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Bungi said:
reputationpos.gif
Wahhhh, I'm a cry baby,...11/23/03 01:03am:rofl: freako
reputationpos.gif
Wahhhh, I'm a cry baby,...11/22/03 10:22pm:lol: BoP

I don't remember seeing a thread with that name, let alone posting in it, and when i click the link...

vBulletin Message
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Logged in user:Bungi [logout]
help?

Ohh yes, you posted in it.

something along the lines of: "ohh no, he's insulting us on the internet forum thing, whatever will we do"

:rofl4:

Bungi

Ohhhhh that! I remember now! thanks Luis :)

I thought that was the thread about the mensa test thingy though...

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Bungi said:
Ohhhhh that! I remember now! thanks Luis :)

I thought that was the thread about the mensa test thingy though...

I made a few changes to the thread ;) :D