Karma! Reputation!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Squiggy said:
Only because PT hasn't been posting much. Where is that dipshit, anyway? :hmm:

That'll bring him out...;) :D

I don't know where the hell he is, he borrowed 20 bucks from me a week ago, haven't seen the little fucker since. :mad:

PT

Someone told me he was at work today, but every time I tried to sneak up on him, he wasn't at his desk. I'll find him eventually though.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Call his house and tell his wife that you know hes there and shes just lying for him...Get mad and let her know you mean it. :devious:

PT

Whenever I call from work, I just get his answering machine, then when I get home I have a message from him like I owe HIM money!!!! When I get home, I try again and just get a busy signal. :shrug:

freako104

PuterTutor said:
I don't know where the hell he is, he borrowed 20 bucks from me a week ago, haven't seen the little fucker since. :mad:

sorry to tell you this but you aint getting it back

PT

I could have sworn I saw him in the bathroom today, but when I tried to run after him, I ran into the sink. Still don't know how he got out of there. Then later I was in there and saw his shoes under one of the stalls, I pulled him out and found out my boss and him must shop at the same store. Good news is that I get tomorrow off, to "Think about things" he also said I should go see a doctor, but I feel fine. :confused:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I know...You could send a threatening email to the president and sign HIS name to it. He'll have a hard time trying to hide from them guys....:wink2:

Hey...enjoy your day off. :D

PT

Now that might Work! Hmm.... Now, to get access to his email.

*Thinking