Kerry was a war hero

freako104

gato said:
e is no such thing as a wasted vote Voting even for a candidate who can't possibly win :)rolleyes: ) is better than not voting at all.

Gato I have to disagree. I threw mine away when I voted for Nader in the last election.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
freako104 said:
Gato I have to disagree. I threw mine away when I voted for Nader in the last election.

You're wrong, freako. You voted, and your vote counted. Your choice didn't win (thank God), but your vote wasn't thrown away. What's worse...Complaining about who's in charge when you didn't vote, or complaining because your choice didn't win?

HomeLAN

Gato Solo said:
Vote your conscience, not your party. If everybody did this, then we wouldn't have a problem. Also...there is no such thing as a wasted vote Voting even for a candidate who can't possibly win ( ) is better than not voting at all. If everybody who decided not to vote got out and wrote in the same candidate, who do you think would win the election?

Thank you for that. I've been saying the same thing (and getting laghed at by Republican and Democrat alike) for years now.

Luis, my point is that those events are 35-40 years old. This yahoo has been a senator for the last 20. Has he NOTHING to point to in all that intervening time? I'm thinking not.

freako104

Gato_Solo said:
You're wrong, freako. You voted, and your vote counted. Your choice didn't win (thank God), but your vote wasn't thrown away. What's worse...Complaining about who's in charge when you didn't vote, or complaining because your choice didn't win?

Id have to say that I can say I voted for who I liked. worse is complaining when you didnt vote since you didnt do anything to prevent said party from winning

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
HomeLAN said:
Luis, my point is that those events are 35-40 years old. This yahoo has been a senator for the last 20. Has he NOTHING to point to in all that intervening time? I'm thinking not.

You're most likely right, also, for what I've seen he's playing the my goverment will not be like Bush's game.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
A difficult choice, unless you're a Bush fan, in which case you're still screwed but you believe you aren't.

This election reminds me when our asshole president Fox won...promises, promises.....blah blah blah. There was no better choice at the time, it was a less worst choice.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Luis G said:
A difficult choice, unless you're a Bush fan, in which case you're still screwed but you believe you aren't.

From where I sit, Bush has said "X" & done "X". You don't have to like him to see he is a man of integrity, unlike our previous. Unlike the Democrat hopeful, Bush has voted to strengthen our military & our intelligence.