Kids do the damnedest things

MrBishop

Bishjr is a deep sleeper AND a mover. That is...no matter what position he works his way in during the night, he'll keep sleeping.

We've got pics of him hanging off the side of the bed, head down a few inches from the floor and snoring. Pics with his feet propped up against the wall..sleeping. Pics of him sleeping at the table with his cup and fork still in his hand :D etc etc...

Last night! I went for my nightly walk and came back to find his newest escapade into somno-gymnastics :D

He'd gotten up to go pee...didn't make it in time. *piss2* :shrug: so, I guess that he took his boxers off and started wiping the floor. :beardbng: He then gave up on the idea and fell asleep....in the hallway outside the bathroom, curled up fetal style (but face down and cheek pressed onto the floor)...buns in the air, still holding onto his boxers.

Of course, I have pictures. Got to keep them for his wedding day, or first girlfriend. :bgpimp: Posterior-ity.

Kids do the damnedest things :D

MrBishop said:
Bishjr is a deep sleeper AND a mover. That is...no matter what position he works his way in during the night, he'll keep sleeping.

We've got pics of him hanging off the side of the bed, head down a few inches from the floor and snoring. Pics with his feet propped up against the wall..sleeping. Pics of him sleeping at the table with his cup and fork still in his hand :D etc etc...

Last night! I went for my nightly walk and came back to find his newest escapade into somno-gymnastics :D

He'd gotten up to go pee...didn't make it in time. *piss2* :shrug: so, I guess that he took his boxers off and started wiping the floor. :beardbng: He then gave up on the idea and fell asleep....in the hallway outside the bathroom, curled up fetal style (but face down and cheek pressed onto the floor)...buns in the air, still holding onto his boxers.

Of course, I have pictures. Got to keep them for his wedding day, or first girlfriend. :bgpimp: Posterior-ity.

Kids do the damnedest things :D

You've got photos of your boy, face down, naked butt up, in the middle of the hallway, with his shorts in his hand?? Son, you and I know that's cute, but if you've got more than two grey cells left, you're gonna want to destroy that pic, this post, and any memory of it.

Other then the "obvious" this brings to mind possible emotional blackmail in the future for the kid, why do you want to do that? It's borderline sadistic IMHO....

In 20 years he'll be showing it to potential girlfriends: "Look how adorable I was... AND I always try to clean up my own mess.."

highwayman said:
Other then the "obvious" this brings to mind possible emotional blackmail in the future for the kid, why do you want to do that? It's borderline sadistic IMHO....
One of a parents most important duties is to torture their children by embarrassing them in front of potential sexual partners. You're clearly not a parent yet. It's in the handbook. :grinyes:

chcr said:
One of a parents most important duties is to torture their children by embarrassing them in front of potential sexual partners. You're clearly not a parent yet. It's in the handbook. :grinyes:

Who said I want to be, bunch of sadists you are...

highwayman said:
Obvious what?

It's funny. It's a story meant to bring a smile to your face and make you shake your head thinking something like "Damn, how did that happen?"
Kids do and say stupid and often amusing things...and it's all innocent until..

Nevermind.

chcr said:
My best future torture device would be the one with the make-up. :grinyes:

MrBishop said:
Obvious what?

It's funny. It's a story meant to bring a smile to your face and make you shake your head thinking something like "Damn, how did that happen?"

Nevermind.

Can't help but wonder about the future

BishJr.:"Dad looks so cute ,he almost made it to the washroom ,but tripped when his pants fell around his ankles"."Oh ,the toilet brush sticking out his asshole you ask,thats payback for a pic he showed at my wedding."

The reminds me... I've got to get the negative and originals back for that pic of me running bare-ass down the hallway when I was 3, from my mother.

My mom enjoys telling people about how unlogical I was as a child...I now find it amusing too.

I've posted before about the time I made my dad go all over our little town in NFLD looking for watermelon for a picnic then when we got there I said I didn't like it but ernie and bert said you HAD to take watermelon on a picnic. I believe I've also posted how I was scared my brother would be a french baby...

My mom's torture device: a picture of me when I was probably 2 or so... wearing my dad's hat, his boots, a smile, and absolutely nothing else. It's all in the shot.

"Kids do the damnedest things"

My Wife manages a business for this guy part time
doing books and keeping the youngsters that work there in line

I met this boy a senior in HS that work(ed) there

he was shot twice in the head at his HS grad party last night
guess he won't be in for work, ya think?
the same night my kid broke his back

yep "Kids do the damnedest things"

My parents favourite one is of me standing outside next to the clothesline in a towel... with chicken pox. I got off pretty light really. They also have a shot of my lil' bro runnin' starkers around the house after dad locked him out with no clothes on. :laugh:

MrBishop said:
Obvious what?

Nevermind.

I understand where you were coming from Bish :kiss: !

My Matt is 5 years old, WELL, one day I was trying to get the mail from the mail box while in the car and pulled up alittle too close to the mailbox. OFF came the mailbox from the side mirror. SO, I pulled back took the mail out of it and sat the mailbox back up on the post easily.
It was windy that day, when scott got home the mailbox was in the middle of the street, he brought it into the house and said who done this? Me, of course, said, I don't know, waiting for the right moment to tell him, in the meantime , Matt is saying outloud, MOM, I DIDNT TELL HIM!!!!!!!!!!! Over and over again. LOLOLOLOL...................... I laugh now!:grinno:

Winky said:
"Kids do the damnedest things"

My Wife manages a business for this guy part time
doing books and keeping the youngsters that work there in line

I met this boy a senior in HS that work(ed) there

he was shot twice in the head at his HS grad party last night
guess he won't be in for work, ya think?
the same night my kid broke his back

yep "Kids do the damnedest things"
Aren't you just a puddle of sunshine this morning, Winks.

When did your kid hurt himself? Recently? Is he OK?

Caught my kid feeding a dime into the car's CD player last week. He was in the van, I was talking with another parent from the daycare, caught the look in the guy's face and turned in time to see another...yes another dime into the CD player.

When I asked him what he was doing...he said "Where to the candies come out, Papa?" and looked under the dash.

Back