Kissing...

If an attractive member of the opposite sex comes along and kiss you on the lips, would you mind? (r

• I'm a guy - hell no I wouldn't mind...

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • I'm a guy - I wouldn't like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a gal - I wouldn't mind at all

• I'm a gal - I wouldn't like it

• Total voters

Jeslek

Banned
Hehe, answer the poll... Remember, you don't know the person. Pretend you're in a mall with friends and suddenly the person comes up to you and kisses you...

I wouldn't mind. I would if I had a girlfriend/wife though, but in the current situation: hell no, I wouldn't mind!

Kissing on teh lips is too intimate for a married man. Now in my single days... *remembers back fondly*

I wouldn't mind, but my wife may have a different set of priorities. I really wouldn't want to pay for the experience over the next six months. Ya need a "I'm married" option, man.

i wouldnt mind. hell id enjoy it!! women are great kissers. plus itd be even better if they use tongue :p :)

Luis G said:
if she/you don't use the tongue, then you are not kissing ;)
I'm going to remember that. So, should I ever meet you, and I um, touch your lips with mine, it isn't kissing right? So you wouldn't have a problem with that would you? :D

I put that I would mind... who knows how often this person did it, what disease they may have... I would much rather they compliment me :)

Back