Kissing...

If an attractive member of the opposite sex comes along and kiss you on the lips, would you mind? (r

• I'm a guy - hell no I wouldn't mind...

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • I'm a guy - I wouldn't like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a gal - I wouldn't mind at all

• I'm a gal - I wouldn't like it

• Total voters
Snowball is when you take a guys... umm.. cum... and transfer it to thier mouth.. or another womans mouth..

Or is it spit..?? I think it's cum... ew.

Well so far this poll has confirmed something I already knew. Most of us guys are easy, and 2 out of 12 will lie.

Spirit said:
Snowball is when you take a guys... umm.. cum... and transfer it to thier mouth.. or another womans mouth..

Haha, that sounds cool actually. Now I learnt something new... hm... :p

I was thinking girl/girl transfer would be preferred... but what the hey... im open minded at 'that' stage in the game.

unclehobart said:
I was thinking girl/girl transfer would be preferred... but what the hey... im open minded at 'that' stage in the game.
Exactly, I have never done that, but I would try it at least once before I judge it... :)

LastLegionary said:
unclehobart said:
Exactly, I have never done that, but I would try it at least once before I judge it... :)
You cant... dog slurping up your own man-love isnt vegan. :D

Spirit said:

How did you kn-- ?

Nevermind. :p

;)

Well, I guess I wouldn't mind as long as she was disease free, and didn't run over to her friends afterwards giggling and say, "see, I told you I would kiss anything."

:p

Ardsgaine said:
Well, I guess I wouldn't mind as long as she was disease free, and didn't run over to her friends afterwards giggling and say, "see, I told you I would kiss anything."
Haha, that latter part describes me... sort off...

Back