Krispy Kreme invades Montreal

chcr said:
They're all over down here. I can't stand them. We have a locally owned shop that has great donuts though.

Same here. KK is expensive overhyped shit as far as I'm concerned. Even the icing on them tastes artificial. We have Daylight Donuts and La Mars, and they're twice as good as the KK and 3/4 to 1/2 the price. The mom-and-pop shops are better (Sugar Shack here is "teh kool"), but are getting harder and harder to find. :(

I somehow don't think that KK will have the same impact as Timmy's or 2nd cup did. Timmy's place may not have the doughnuts to compete, but the KK coffee sucks .:p

We're too coffee-centric here...everything else in a doughnut shop is just, pardon the pun, icing on the cake.

Mind you, that ain't going to stop me from having one too many from KK until I'm sick of it. Then...Timmy's'll get my bzness back.

:worship:

Leslie said:
Timmy's is only the best coffee EVER! :worship:

krispy kreme is just a wannabe *scoffs*

**Sends a long distance french-canadian kissy to Leslie**

Anyone that loves Timmy's as much as I do, deserves a kissy...
:brow:

KK has very good donuts IMO but only to have a few once in awhile to many to often sucks

I don't drink coffee but give me a Timmy's French Vanilla Cappucino, iced Cap with choco milk or peach juice (no ice) anyday :headbang: and Les is right about the chocolate chip muffins :licklips:

MrBishop said:
**Sends a long distance french-canadian kissy to Leslie**

Anyone that loves Timmy's as much as I do, deserves a kissy...
:brow:

*is always pleased to accept a french-canadian kissy* :brow:

I haven't had a doughnut in probably 5-6 years. I never have cared much for sweet stuff and I've never been much of a bread person either. I would much rather get a bag of bagels and cream cheese :licklips:

[confession]I did eat a Payday candybar yesterday though[/confession]

Back