Ladies - why bother if it bothers you so much?

I only ever wear thongs. I own one pair of undie-briefs, but I never wear 'em. I find thongs way more comfortable - you just don't feel any thing... unlike normal underwear, which you're always yankin' out of yer ass. I guess the difference between a thong and normal underwear is that the material betwixt yer butt cheeks in a thong is WAAAAAY less than the amount of material that gets wedgied in normal underoos.

RE: oogling, since bish dragged it up cos I was moaning about the copier guy, I should note that at the time the copier guy was oogling me, I was wearing jeans, a tee-shirt, and sneakers, and I was hot, bothered, sweaty, and smelly because I had just been out campaigning for a political party. Go figure. :shrug:

I don't get it. I don't feel anything when wearing my cotton briefs. ( I feel so left out..) I never have to "yank them out". Well, that last statement is false. When I was a kid, and wore cheap undies that were too big, I had that problem. Now I wear cheap undies that fit, and I never have that problem. :D

So, guess I should stick with the briefs then. No material betwixt my butt cheeks either way. Yay. :p

Hmm.... You must have some weird european arse then. ;)
Seriously though, I've had nothing but wedgie experiences with briefs. :shrug:

BeardofPants said:
RE: oogling, since bish dragged it up cos I was moaning about the copier guy, I should note that at the time the copier guy was oogling me, I was wearing jeans, a tee-shirt, and sneakers, and I was hot, bothered, sweaty, and smelly because I had just been out campaigning for a political party. Go figure. :shrug:

That explains it :D

Back