Last nights Speech

Professur

Good Gravy, you morons don't actually believe what they've spewing, do you? Next you'll be telling me that Ms Universe actually gives a fuck about the Ethiopian education system.

It's a sales pitch, you ninnies. Do you believe used car salesmen when they tell you that every car on their lot was driven by a flock of old wimmen to go to church on Sunday ... including the Honda Civic with the subwoofer and fart can exhaust?

chcr

Too cute for words
Good Gravy, you morons don't actually believe what they've spewing, do you? Next you'll be telling me that Ms Universe actually gives a fuck about the Ethiopian education system.

It's a sales pitch, you ninnies. Do you believe used car salesmen when they tell you that every car on their lot was driven by a flock of old wimmen to go to church on Sunday ... including the Honda Civic with the subwoofer and fart can exhaust?

Well, not all of us morons. ;)

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I do find it funny that it has been almost 2 years of this election crap, and in Canada if the PM announces an election it is all started and done within 60 days.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I do find it funny that it has been almost 2 years of this election crap, and in Canada if the PM announces an election it is all started and done within 60 days.

Typically, it's a year from announcement to election. This has been particularly harrowing because the Dems think everyone hates Bush & Hilary vs Obama had to run its course.