Last time (hopefully)

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Tomorrow I have what I hope is the last surgical procedure associated with my ongoing pancreas nightmare. Had it scheduled almost a month ago but had to put it off when I caught a bleepin cold. Aside from being forced to postpone the birthday hike, it shouldn't be too awful bad. Unless you count a couple days of feeling like crap and being on a diet of oxygen and water as bad. If all goes as expected, this should fix me right and proper.

Is there anything on the short list past the cyst? ... or is this the final chapter on the health issues?

Theoretically, the cyst is drained. With that, the problems should be resolved unless another forms which is possible but not likely. This procedure is to remove the stent that drained it before it becomes infected.

Montreal Dorval Airport (YUL)

international designation.

I guess its not as easy as it is in the states... like ATL for atlanta

Home. Piece of cake. All reports excellent. Whatever will I do with all that $ I been giving doctors?

The pisser is, you won't see it. You'll wonder at some unknown future point how you could afford to pay these educated guessers when you have so little money.

I'm still waiting for my cigarettte & booze cache to overfill my wallet. Hasn't happened yet.

Back