Last two weeks of XiBase

Yes, we got the bad news at racing-forums, also.

I'm going to fund the racing-forums site for a year, providing one of the other mods assumes ownership. Gonz and Prof, you'd be welcome as "angels". :)

This is all a ploy to get me posting again, isn't it?

I chucked out a care package, but until I've covered the Taxman it's only a bandaid. I think it landed in the RF back yard.

I would ask all the users to look carefully at their post totals. Then ask themselves if a dollar per hundred posts would really be so hard to put forth.

This is all a ploy to get me posting again, isn't it?

I chucked out a care package, but until I've covered the Taxman it's only a bandaid. I think it landed in the RF back yard.

I would ask all the users to look carefully at their post totals. Then ask themselves if a dollar per hundred posts would really be so hard to put forth.

oddly enough i just became a contributor yesterday...

As of right now we have accrued 6 months worth of donations, fury is trying to make it so i dont have to sell(which id prefer, but circumstances may end up different) By offering to host us on his server for a smaller price. but like he and i discussed, he needs to make sure he has the room for us and the transfers per month without over extending his own cost.
He should hopefully get back to me in a day or 2 to let me know.

Have you considered getting rid of/archiving two out of the three sites...maybe keeping the most active? Transfering posts from one to the other - merge into one large chat-space with many of the posts inactive but readable?

2 are very active, and the third isnt. so it wouldnt help much since they are very different boards.

Sorry I took so long guys. I am working on doing a test transfer now to see if the sites run.

Hi Sam and Dennis... do you guys just need hosting solutions? Please let me know. All the sites I work with are hosted by IXWebhosting and I would be more then happy to give you guys a hosting account.

As a fan of all your sites, except for the racing forums which I've only heard of today, I can host this, or the Xibase site for the next 5 years or so. Just let me know what hosting package you want from www.ixwebhosting.com and I'll gladly absord the hosting fees every year. :)

Look... last time I visited Xibase:

0276.jpg

Back