Lauded or loathed?

Yes it would have...when one voting group is the problem. The Korean or the Irish illegals aren't the problem. It's the hispanic...

It didn't target illegals it targeted all hispanic democrats even those who are legally allowed to vote.

Huh what .Might have phrased it better "It didn't target illegals all it targeted hispanic democrats voters"

State and federal officials have been investigating the mailing for possible violations of election or civil rights law. It is illegal to use threats to try to dissuade anyone from voting.

The letter, written in Spanish, was mailed to an estimated 14,000 Democratic voters in Orange County.

"Voters "

Missed that.

[edit]You don't have to be a citizen to be a Democrat (or a Repubican).

True.

An illegal alien or a legal immigrant without citizenship can join the (fill in name here) Political Party & participate in all their crap. They may not vote in a federal or state election.

The letter said illegals & immigrants. Since naturalized citizens are able to vote, this letter seems to be geared toward the non-citizen. Especially since citizens don't need to have their information in a language other than English. ;)

True.

An illegal alien or a legal immigrant without citizenship can join the (fill in name here) Political Party & participate in all their crap. They may not vote in a federal or state election.

The letter said illegals & immigrants. Since naturalized citizens are able to vote, this letter seems to be geared toward the non-citizen. Especially since citizens don't need to have their information in a language other than English. ;)

You seem to be completely ignoring the "voter" reference ,since its aimed at " Hispanic Democratic Voters" since they "are " voters they must be naturalized immigrants.

In fact, immigrants who are adult naturalized citizens are eligible to vote. Secretary of State Bruce McPherson said Friday his office will send letters to homes that received the mailing to clarify voters' rights.

Since I've been going off Gatos original story...which did not include that information, then yea, I've ignored it.

Since it was mailed, specifically, to voters, I stand corrected.

Back