laundry is done

sounds like my house!!

and the good news is, now that you're done, there won't be any more laundry till you go to bed tonight!! Then you can start all over again!

depressing, ain't it.

i dont mind doing the laundry. she still wont let me near the iron, but thats probably a good thing.

Dave said:
i dont mind doing the laundry. she still wont let me near the iron, but thats probably a good thing.
Mine tried to get me to learn how to iron. Of course, I couldn't practice on her skirts or pants, had to practice on my shirts. 2 shirts and one pair of pants later, I don't have to iron anymore...

What kind of detergent do you guys use that works best to not cause fading?

I think Woolite works best. What do you think?

Gotholic said:
What kind of detergent do you guys use that works best to not cause fading?

I think Woolite works best. What do you think?
Cheer. Clothes seem to actually start to look newer with Cheer.

Woolite is very expensive. What temperature are you washing in? That has more to do with it than the detergent.

tonksy said:
Woolite is very expensive. What temperature are you washing in? That has more to do with it than the detergent.

I like cold water, I find that my clothes stays looking new for a long time. Except whites, those need hot and bleach to look new but I refuse to use bleach because I fear ruining almost everything I own...

woodman19_99 said:
i-r-o-n-i-n-g? what is this madness you speak of?
Well if you're canny, like me, you don't need to iron much... just the odd pair of trousers or skirt (if you wear them). I usually take my clothes out of the dryer straight away and don't over dry them, or hang them out on the line... I love the smell of air dried laundry. Just make sure you straighten them and give them a good shake before hanging them up or putting them in the dryer.

I used to have 1 or 2 loads of washing a day with Katie, but now I have 3 loads a week. 1 dark, 1 light and 1 towels/bedding. And I use non-biological products for sensitive skin.

I hate to iron. before I do I'll hang the piece in the shower with me and let it steamout...sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Back