leasing vs. buying

That's the whole point. *sigh* It isn't new, smart people have been doing this for generations. If you don't want to hear it, I certainly will be both unable and unwilling to ram it down your throat. All I know is that doing it this way is effectively handing me 2 grand. I personally refuse to reject that.

HomeLAN said:
I make more dropping it all into the account at the start than I can making monthly payments into the investment.

BTW, before some savvy investor calls me on it, that ain't true if you're buying stocks. The price volitility of stocks makes buying in small, regular, even amounts (dollar-cost averaging) more advantageous. If, however, we're talking about a set interest rate investment, this holds true every time.

SouthernN'Proud said:
And new cars never break down...

Besides, I got 2000 a year in repair money before you catch me.

Yes, but if it breaks down within 2 years I won't pay a dime. As for services, I only have to pay around 70 for the first service and around 100 for the 2nd, 3rd is 70 again and 4th is 200.

Luis G said:
Yes, but if it breaks down within 2 years I won't pay a dime. As for services, I only have to pay around 70 for the first service and around 100 for the 2nd, 3rd is 70 again and 4th is 200.

My warranty is 7yrs or 115000km ,so except for maintenance ,which SNP is also gotta spend I'll still be covered even after its paid off . :swing:

Back