Left or right?

Are you left or right-handed?

• Right

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • Left

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'll go with Justintime, I do writing with my left hand, everything else with my right-hand... (yes, that includes jerking :rolleyes: although I do have weird days when I'll use my left hand :p too much information? :D)

Psycho said:
I'll go with Justintime, I do writing with my left hand, everything else with my right-hand... (yes, that includes jerking :rolleyes: although I do have weird days when I'll use my left hand :p too much information? :D)
Very odd, I am always right handed. The only thing I can do with my left hand, and I always do it, is ... jerking off... lol, don't ask me why, it just happened that way

Right handed, forced to learn to be a lefty for about 12 weeks when I broke my arm, though. LL, I can certainly relate to you with the left hand on that one, that and eating were the only things I could do easily with my left hand, I guess the more motivated I was to do it, the easier it was. :D

ku'u is probably the most ambidextrious (sp?) person I know .. she writes with her left hand (perfect handwriting), clicks the mouse with her right and play ukulele with the right ...

Women that talk like that (ie not interested how much a guy jerks off) are usually lying me thinks. :D

LastLegionary said:
You play ukulele?! Way to GO! :headbang:

Me on ukulele ... nalani on guitar ... we can start our own band :band: ... we are now holding auditions for lead singer ... any takers? :D

Back