Liberals go after FOX News advertisers

If you call lying through your teeth a good job.

Hey, I didn't say he hasn't lied, or even if he believes half the stuff he says himself.
He says what the pres. wants, and covers his ass.
His Job is to reflect the presidents views not his.
Now some of those views may happen to be his, but that isn't his Job. ;)

So, by that job description, Yes, he's doing just a hell of a job.

He Knows the media, and how they operate, and adjusts accordingly.
He's very articulate that way.

Like I said IMO at this point, he got his Family's best interest in mind.

Klinton supporters did, why can't he?

:laugh: What a rube. More of that "sometimes" accountability you admire so dearly.

There were full investigations into Clinton and there should be full investigations into current issues. The only one into "sometimes" accountability is you as you've made it clear you want the current administration to get away with whatever they can. :laugh:

well more egg on my face.
I've gotta retract my opinion that Bill is smart.

nope just another money grubber.

I fell out with him somewhat over the immigration bill view, but now...
I see what he's about.

He's claim All his 'factor gear' was made in the USA.
Well it's now come to light that he's been outsourcing to El Salvador.

Not so smart to screw with your credibility that blatantly.

I guess I'll just have let Lou Dobbs do the bidding for me all the way now then.

There were full investigations into Clinton and there should be full investigations into current issues. The only one into "sometimes" accountability is you as you've made it clear you want the current administration to get away with whatever they can. :laugh:

Ironically, the longer the investigations continued, the more violations they found. CAn't say that about GW & crew.

Ironically, the longer the investigations continued, the more violations they found. CAn't say that about GW & crew.

Really?, shit comes out about GW and crew practically daily. You wearing a blindfold?

Back