Liberals Hate Palin Because She’s Beautiful

Liberals have their panties inna wad over a MILF?!?

When your boy slips and says what he's really thinking
we real Americans are aghast, hell a plumber has been able to
have a successful speaking career off of just one such slip up.
(sure beats unstopping toilets)

Come to think of it Bish yer no more an American than Osama!

Nah, she believes what she says..

that is one of the most terrifying things i've heard in the past several years. the real question is whether it is less flattering to sarah or the person who believes that she believes what she says.

How can what she says and believes be more terrifying than what Cap'n Kickass says and believes??

yeah no shit - it's about as articulate as she is... what a blubbering idiot....

4b89a8eb-90c7-8d33-d0603b660db694fb.jpg

more pure genius... i wonder... can sarah effectively use "14 year-olds texting" language to cover up her own lack of coherence?

Palin tweeted, "RahmEmanuel=as shallow/narrowminded/political/irresponsible as they come,to falsely claim Barton's BP comment is 'GOP philosophy," adding, "Rahm, u lie."

Nah Minky...that's how she always speaks. Disjointed and with very little use of all her character(s)

Followed up by this one: Gulf disaster needs divine intervention as man's efforts have been futile. Gulf lawmakers designate today Day of Prayer for solution/miracle

Pray. Baby. Pray

Or, maybe because it is the way kids now days get updated on what's going on in the world??

I'm just sayin'..........:shrug:

Gettin' yer ass kicked by a girl

This just in: "Metrosexual Libs can't handle a Righwing MILF!"

Film at eleven.

Back