Libs 'Bust PA--Americans Will Die

356074.1028094.jpg

"We killed the Patriot Act," boasted Minority Leader Harry Reid, Nevada Democrat....

President Bush has the safety and success of the nation as his priority, while the Democrats only goal is to concentrate on regaining power and undermining the President in the process.

The list of terrorist plots foiled thanks to the Patriot Act includes:

1. The West Coast Hijack Plot:

In mid-2002 the United States disrupted a plot to use hijacked airplanes to attack targets on the West Coast of the United States. The plotters included at least one major operational planner behind the 9/11 attacks.

2.The East Coast Hijack Plot:

In mid-2003 the United States and a partner disrupted a plot to use hijacked commercial airplanes to attack targets on the East Coast of the United States.

3. The Jose Padilla Plot:

In May 2002 the United States disrupted a plot that involved blowing up apartment buildings in the United States. One of the alleged plotters, Jose Padilla, allegedly discussed the possibility of using a "dirty bomb" inside the United States. Bush has designated him an "enemy combatant."

4. The British Urban Bombing Plot:

In mid-2004 the United States and partners disrupted a plot to bomb urban targets in Britain.

5. The Heathrow Airport Hijack Plot:

In 2003 the United States and several partners disrupted a plot to attack London's Heathrow Airport using hijacked commercial airliners. The planning for this alleged attack was undertaken by a major operational figure in the 9/11 attacks.

6. Another British Bombing Terror Plot:

In the spring of 2004 the United States used intelligence gathered under the Patriot Act to disrupt a plot to conduct large-scale bombings in Britain.

Four additional attack plots detailed by the White House targeted U.S. interests in the Middle East.

The only people who really had anything to fear from the Patriot Act were the ones who intended to do this country harm, and liberals.
1.gif
Now the libs want this country to "retreat to the days before 9/11 when terrorists slipped through the cracks." Know them by name, and give them the blame:

NAYs -- 47

Daniel Akaka (D-HI)
Max Baucus (D-MT)
Evan Bayh (D-IN)
Joe Biden (D-DE)
Jeff Bingaman (D-NM)
Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
Robert C. Byrd (D-WV)
Maria Cantwell (D-WA)
Thomas Carper (D-DE)
Hillary Clinton (D-NY)
Kent Conrad (D-ND)
Jon Corzine (D-NJ)
Larry Craig (R-ID) **
Mark Dayton (D-MN)
Byron Dorgan (D-ND)
Dick Durbin (D-IL)
Russ Feingold (D-WI)
Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Chuck Hagel (R-NE) **
Tom Harkin (D-IA)
Daniel Inouye (D-HI)
Jim Jeffords (I-VT)
Teddy Kennedy (D-MA)
John Kerry (D-MA)
Herb Kohl (D-WI)
Mary Landrieu (D-LA)
Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Patrick Leahy (D-VT)
Carl Levin (D-MI)
Joe Lieberman (D-CT)
Blanche Lincoln (D-AR)
Barbara Mikulski (D-MD)
Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) **
Patty Murray (D-WA)
Bill Nelson (D-FL)
Barak Obama (D-IL)
Bill Pryor (D-AR)
Jack Reed (D-RI)
Harry Reid (D-NV)
Jay Rockefeller (D-WV)
Ken Salazar (D-CO)
Paul Sarbanes (D-MD)
Chuck Schumer (D-NY)
Debbie Stabenow (D-MI)
John Sununu (R-NH) **
Ron Wyden (D-OR)
Bill Frist (R-TN)*

** Rino rats

*Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist (R-TN)
changed his vote at the last moment when
he saw the NAYs would win. This allows
him to call for a new vote at any time.

"To those who scare peace-loving people with phantoms of lost liberty, my message is this: Your tactics only aid terrorists, for they erode our national unity and diminish our resolve."

How many 'right-thinking' Americans sleep
soundly at night safe in the knowledge that there
duly elected evil Republicans have seen to it that
their hasn't been another 9-11

How many bunny fookin' fag Demorats have nightmares
that if when (if) they were on the off chance to win some
major elections it would be open season on America again,
upon awakening consol themselves with the idea
that they can (and most certainly will) blame the Republicans?

If that cowboy GW hadn't declared a War on Terror
these peace luvin' poor downtrodden 3rd world waifs
wouldn't have been forced to show their inordinate
displeasure with our decadent lifestyles!

Yep even if you are some left leaning bunny rapeing
limp wristed minority from Oakland
yo'd show nuff better pull the lever for whom
ever we put up in 08 or yer gonna have
Jihad Johnny explodin' in yer Wal-mart and Cineplex next week!

real_islam.jpg

tower.jpg

The answer is: They try to undermine the security of America by lying about intelligence and security functions of the Government and continue to put out half-truths and mis-information to shape the people's opinion in the direction of anti-Americanism.

****DING DING DING DING****

Who is the REAL enemy??

"While I appreciate the president's increased candor, too much of the substance remains the same and the American people have still not heard what benchmarks we must meet along the way to know that progress is being made" and when the troops "can begin to come home," said Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid of Nevada.

Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said: "Tonight the president acknowledged more of the mistakes he has made in Iraq, but he still does not get it. Iraq did not present an imminent threat to the security of the United States before he began his war of choice."

"It's wrong for him to silence his critics by calling them defeatists," said Kennedy. "Every American -- including those that thought this war should never have been fought -- understands that we have no choice for own security but to win in Iraq."

Iraqis must be told the United States will reconsider its presence unless the new constitution is revised to give the minority Sunni Arab community a stake in running the country, said Sen. Carl Levin, D- Mich.

"President Bush persists in pursuing a flawed policy that has not made the American people safer nor made the Middle East more secure. It is time for a new direction in Iraq — not more of the same," Pelosi said.

"The president needs to realize that his misguided, Iraq-centric policies are draining our military and intelligence capabilities and are undermining our efforts to combat al Qaeda and its allies," Sen. Russ Feingold said in a written statement.

356074.686739.gif

"While the form of treachery varies slightly from case to case, liberals always manage to take the position that most undermines American security."--Ann Coulter

Can't ya just feel the warmth & love in this thread? I know I can.

Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said: "Tonight the president acknowledged more of the mistakes he has made in Iraq, but he still does not get it. Iraq did not present an imminent threat to the security of the United States before he began his war of choice."

Text of President Clinton's address to Joint Chiefs of Staff and Pentagon staff:1998

Those who have questioned the United States in this moment, I would argue, are living only in the moment. They have neither remembered the past nor imagined the future.

WHY CAN'T I GET ARRESTED?
December 14, 2005

I'm getting a little insulted that no Democratic prosecutor has indicted me. Liberals bring trumped-up criminal charges against all the most dangerous conservatives. Why not me?

Democrat prosecutor Barry Krischer has spent two years and hundreds of thousands of dollars trying to find some criminal charge to bring against Rush Limbaugh. Political hack Ronnie Earle spent three years and went through six grand juries to indict Tom DeLay. Liberals spent the last two years fantasizing in public about Karl Rove being indicted. Newt Gingrich was under criminal investigation for 3 1/2 years back in the '90s when liberals were afraid of him. Final result: No crime.

And of course, everybody cool in the Reagan administration was indicted. Or at least investigated and persecuted. Reagan's sainted attorney general Ed Meese was criminally investigated for 14 months before the prosecutor announced that he didn't have anything (but denounced Meese as a crook anyway).

I note that nobody ever wanted to indict Bob Dole or Gerald Ford (except, of course, other Republicans).

In the Nixon administration, liberals even brought "Deep Throat" up on charges — and he was one of you people! What, now I'm not even as hip as "Deep Throat"?

I've done a lot for my country. I think I deserve to be indicted, too. How am I supposed to show my face around Washington if I haven't been "frog-marched" out of my office by some liberal D.A. looking to move to D.C. for the next Democratic administration? What's a girl have to do to become a "person of interest" around here? Mr. Krischer, where do I go to get rid of my reputation?

Barry Krischer has been going around calling El Rushbo a criminal for more than two years but has yet to bring any charges. Last month, Krischer's assistant, James Martz, told the court that his office has "no idea" if Limbaugh has even committed a crime. I'm no lawyer — hey, wait a minute, yes I am! — but it sounds like maybe Krischer's maid has been out scoring him stupid pills again.

These liberals are fanatics about privacy when it comes to man-boy sex and stabbing forks into partially-born children. But a maid alleges that she bought Rush Limbaugh a few Percodans, and suddenly the government has declared a war on prescription painkillers.

Liberals are more optimistic about the charges against Tom DeLay than they are about the charges against Saddam Hussein — and the only living things Tom DeLay ever exterminated were rats and bugs.

In the remaining money-laundering case against DeLay, the prosecutors have acknowledged that they cannot produce the actual list of candidates who allegedly gained from the purported money-laundering scheme. But they hope to introduce a facsimile cobbled together from someone's memory.

In other words, during Rathergate, the case against the president consisted of a faked memo, whereas the case against Tom DeLay consists of an imaginary one.

Charges like these are not brought at random. They are brought against people who pose the greatest threat to liberals. (What am I? Miss Congeniality?)

The only difference between the Stalin-era prosecutions — also enthusiastically defended by liberals — and these prosecutions is that it's possible to get acquitted here. But the validity of the charges is about the same.

The only way to stop the left's criminalization of conservatism is to start indicting liberals.

It wasn't calm persuasion that convinced liberals the independent counsel law was a bad idea. It was an independent prosecutor investigating Bill Clinton (who actually was a felon!).

It wasn't logical argument that got them to admit that — sometimes — women do lie about sexual harassment. It was half a dozen women accusing Bill Clinton of groping, flashing or raping them.

It wasn't the plain facts that got liberals to admit that, sometimes, "objective" news reports can be biased. It was the appearance of Fox News Channel.

Can't we rustle up a right-wing prosecutor to indict Teddy Kennedy for Mary Jo Kopechne's drowning? Unlike the cases against Limbaugh and DeLay, Mary Jo's death was arguably a crime, and we could probably prove it in court.

COPYRIGHT 2005 ANN COULTER

DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL PRESS SYNDICATE

4520 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64111

FLASHBACK: DEM LEADER HARRY REID ALL SMILES AT PATRIOT ACT SIGNING

THE DRUDGE REPORT has uncovered a photograph of President Bush signing the Patriot Act in the East Room of the White House on October 26, 2001. And standing over the President’s shoulder with a smile on his face is Democratic Senate Minority Harry Reid (D-NV)! Reid is currently leading efforts in the Senate to block the renewal of the Patriot Act.

After Reid successfully prevented the Patriot Act’s renewal late last week the Senator attended a Democrat political rally and proudly declared, “We killed the Patriot Act.”

One Republican strategist familiar with the photo said, “Democrats think they can regain the majority? Not a chance if they continue to put politics above what’s best for the country. Harry Reid is making a colossal miscalculation, but it's not the first time and thankfully for us, probably not the last.”

Developing...
pa.jpg

17.gif

I can't live my life and make my private phone calls because Bush is eavesdropping on al kada!!

Who does Bush think he is--the KING of America?? That he can do anything he wants??

9-11 happened a long time ago, we haven't been attacked since, we don't need the Patriot Act---- it's time to get over it and get on with our lives!!

"Those That Would Give Up Essential Liberty In Pursuit Of A Little Temporary Security Deserve Neither Liberty Nor Security"...

The civil rights of the people must be recognized!!

It's becoming a police state, damnit!!!!

yep next thang ya know Amerikans will
allow Billary in the White House (shudder)

and them Jihad Johnnies will have a field day

People that don't think the gov. will spy on them anytime they want anyway,
just don't know.
They just can't use it in court.
Hell, even Clinton approved using Infrared to spy on Citizens....Where's the outrage for that.

If you aren't doing anything illegal, why would you worry.

I don't like "Big Brother" any more than the next paranoid person, but I'd like
being attacked by a terrorist even less.

72 hours? , and notice on top of that...shit, they'd be in a different country by then.

How many bunny fookin' fag Demorats have nightmares
that if when (if) they were on the off chance to win some
major elections it would be open season on America again,
upon awakening consol themselves with the idea
that they can (and most certainly will) blame the Republicans?
:rofl:
Who was president when the attack occured???? I can't hear you, who????

And who was President when the entire face
of the middle-east has been re-arranged? Hhmmm

I cunt hear you!!!

The Lebanese threw out the Syrians
Arafat is gone and the Pali’s have elections
We occupy Iraq and Afghanistan and
Iran is ‘surrounded’

Yep God save GW!

And who was President when the entire face
of the middle-east has been re-arranged? Hhmmm
Wasn't that Woodrow Wilson? Of course the Brits did the actual rearranging...

hey great come back there Cheeky!

and Ray-gun presided over the fall of the evil empire
and the end of the cold war that Truman started!

and slick willy was single handedly responsible for
the booming 90's and Algore created the Internet!!!

Stop it yous guys...Billy was busy writing his own wire-tapping EOs & keeping Americans safe from Americans.

BLIT0801.JPG

Back