Lick!

You would? I didn't consider that... Hmm, I suppose I could dodge his punch(es), but something tells me he wouldn't go that kind on me next time. I don't know. I will hafta think about it.

:disgust2:

No convert, sorry. Yes, I meant to say, I'd do it again tomorrow, if I WERE YOU. Sorry. Really, I'm sorry.

:disgust2:

Jerrek said:
A CONVERT! :D Who's next? FREAKO!

my name isnt spelled with all caps jerrek ;) and i dont convert. it aint gunna happen

jerreks slave wrote:

No convert, sorry. Yes, I meant to say, I'd do it again tomorrow, if I WERE YOU. Sorry. Really, I'm sorry.

of course you sre you are following in his footsteps. you dont want to be puched in the gut like jerrek. and if you start making out with guys you might get sick from their koodies

What I'm trying to do, freak, is to get his ass kicked, remotely. It would be my first remote ass kicking, I believe. :hairbang:

PuterTutor said:
What I'm trying to do, freak, is to get his ass kicked, remotely. It would be my first remote ass kicking, I believe

i hope thats the only thing you want with his ass ;)
:eek:

Shadowfax said:
he's secretly falling in love with you and this is his way to handle his feelings.

thats a better explanation. pt you must express your feelings for jerrek.

Oh, and keep your licks to yourself Jerrek. You ain't gettin none.

They're all mine!!!! BWHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Jerrek said:
Yes it seems he wants my ass. Eek

are you sure eek is the word you want? i thought you wanted pt all this time ;)

Janimal said:
Oh, and keep your licks to yourself Jerrek. You ain't gettin none.

may i have one?

They're all mine!!!! BWHAHAHAHAAA!!!
Jerrek said:
But but but but you must SHARE....

so thats why you kissesd so many guys you wanted to be shared?? she dont have to share thats why i asked her

Jerrek said:
Thanks. Who do you want licked?

dear god im running away
:bolt:

Back