Like a virgin...

highwayman

Any takers?

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,17909-2057781,00.html

When Jeanette Yarborough decided to give her husband a gift for their seventeenth wedding anniversary she wanted it to be special. Really special. She decided that conventional treats such as Mediterranean cruises, gold watches, cars, a murder-mystery weekend, or even a boob job just weren’t going to cut it. She gave him something much more personal — and painful. Her virginity.
Well, sort of. Mrs Yarborough paid $5,000 (£2,860) to a cosmetic surgeon to stitch her hymen back together so she could “lose her virginity” all over again and her husband would have that thrilling conquest at the grand age of 40.

He did, and after that very expensive moment the ecstatic couple spent a passionate Valentine’s weekend last year having the kind of sex that they had almost forgotten about. Now they are busy telling family, friends and strangers that it is the best money they ever spent and everyone should do it.

“Now my sister is thinking of becoming a virgin again for her 45th birthday to surprise her husband,” says Mrs Yarborough gleefully, as she sits in her modest family home in San Antonio, Texas, talking unabashedly about such intimate matters.

She is not the first to choose the operation — a hymenoplasty — to repair the fragments of skin forming the traditional “gateway” to the vagina, years after originally losing it.

unclehobart

Hell.. paying thousands to shore up one hole when theres a perfectly good and unused one on the other side... some people.

Inkara1

Re-attaching a hymen doesn't transform a loose, very-well-used pussy into a tight one. The tightness and the psychological part of knowing she's never done it before are why guys like to de-flower girls, not a hymen that just gets the sheets bloody.

Professur

Inkara1 said:
Re-attaching a hymen doesn't transform a loose, very-well-used pussy into a tight one. The tightness and the psychological part of knowing she's never done it before are why guys like to de-flower girls, not a hymen that just gets the sheets bloody.

they've got a procedure for that too. Two actually. One involves injecting fat into it. The other, the removal of part of the skin and sewing it tigher (a la breast reduction).

tonksy

unclehobart said:
Heck.. I think the month of no sex to recover from the operation would be a bigger shock.

You did WHAT?
This is the reason I do not get repierced. Say Thank you.

Professur

Starya said:
Who knows what the other hole may have been used for. Apart for the obvious, of course..

I'd say we've got a pretty damn good idea what it's been used for.

would this be a good time to mention a film I saw at the brother-in-law's XXX film shop? Wimmens getting it up the urethra. Damnedest thing.

unclehobart

Professur said:
I'd say we've got a pretty damn good idea what it's been used for.

would this be a good time to mention a film I saw at the brother-in-law's XXX film shop? Wimmens getting it up the urethra. Damnedest thing.
You gotta be shitting me... thems gotta be some tiny guys.. or some scary girls.