Like the Magnum, but want a Ford

The Thunderbird was also available as a four-door for a couple of years. After Ford wisely dropped that idea, the T-bird soldiered on for more than 30 years longer as a coupe.

a sedan...maybe. the sport sedan market is quite crowded now though.
but a wagon...please no

and what do you think it is?

To me 2 doors + RWD = sport car.

Nope, sports cars are light and handle well. The Mustang is a personal luxury coupe. Kinda sporty, but a real sports car (Lotus, Porsche, Corvette, etc.) only seats two, needs to be shifted, and will run rings around it at the track or on the skidpad. Oh, and there are front wheel drive sports cars as well although rear wheel drive is certainly more prevalent. The Mustang is not a bad car but it's not a sports car. By your definition, the 1968 Impala I used to drive was a sports car. :D

In a demolition derby you'll absolutely be my first choice. ;)

Hell yeah. I always bet on the wagons. Even if their rears usually get smashed flat and drag in the muck. Best I ever saw was a hearse. I got the rearview mirror off it, and put it in my Mirage. I was able to see both 'B" pillars at the same time.

You have to realize, I live in a pretty rich area. Pre-1990s domestic cars are practically nonexistent. That's why I've got so much style, because my car is one of the only ones like it. I've seen less than 10 similar vechicles (woody wagons) in the past year.

Back