Links...

Vortex

Well everyone, my computer gave me a wonderful Valentine's present yesterday... a VIRUS!! :( :crying6:

I've sortted it out thankfully, but as a result hae lost EVERYTHING! :-( (sortta like losing an arm, or what I believe being castrated would feel to a guy! :alienhuh: )

So here's where my evil plan comes into play, all I have left of my previous links are here on my links page.

And I'm pretty miffed that I had all my cool sites on my computer, and well, now they are gone, and I have no trace of them.

So here comes my request... do you know of any good sites?? Now I'm not meaning that you post every site you've ever visited :wink: But stuff like online comics, cool anime sites, any 'funny pages' (like Poke The Penguin) or anything like that.

Thanks

:headbng2:

Vortex

Q said:
What virus was it?
:shrug: haven't a clue :(

I'm guessing it was a dormant "Happy Valentines" one. Sortta like I was busy working on computer, no problems... hadn't opened any funny programs, installed anything, or stuff like that that would typically cause a virus to activate... I go off for 30 minutes, come back to computer, background was missing, links were missing, LOTS of programs were missing, and I was getting LOTS of free space VERY quickly, at which time, I promply turned off computer, and started the lengthy process of re-installing my machine. :crap:

Word of advice to everyone, BACK UP YOUR WORK!!!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I'd post mine, but some mod would just have to come through and delete most of them. :shrug:

greenfreak

I was going to post mine also and I had put all the offensive links in one folder. But I have multiple folders in my favorites and in order to export all of them, without the offensive folder, it would take a while. Also, you can't attach an .htm to a post. :shrug:

Vortex

:headbng2:
Ahh!! Stunning guys and gals! :D

I can see my evil pla... erp.. favourites list growing to it's former glory once more!

:D