Little known Mayonaise History

:tomato:
:rofl4:

Bish, pull that again and I'll have to inflict Brit jokes on you. For three weeks. In person.

HAH!

Raven said:
:tomato:
:rofl4:

Bish, pull that again and I'll have to inflict Brit jokes on you. For three weeks. In person.

HAH!
s'not nice to threathen the nice Colonials :p
We know where you'll live. :gun:

As for Brit jokes...I've known Prof for over 20 years now...between the Brit and Scott jokes..I doubt that you'll surprise me. I may even know the punchlines.:D

Raven said:

Brit jokes? There are brit jokes?

Isn't that like, cruel and unusual? I mean the poor country is still reconciling the fact that all the colonies gave them a middle-finger salute and moved on to self-government. Not to *mention* the funny looking guy with the big ears they got up-and-coming for that crown they haven't retired to a museum yet....

*shakes head* poor buggers, best to just leave em be.... :(

Camelyn said:
Brit jokes? There are brit jokes?

Isn't that like, cruel and unusual? I mean the poor country is still reconciling the fact that all the colonies gave them a middle-finger salute and moved on to self-government. Not to *mention* the funny looking guy with the big ears they got up-and-coming for that crown they haven't retired to a museum yet....

*shakes head* poor buggers, best to just leave em be.... :(
Yes there are brit jokes. However you quaint colonial types are only used to the humour where people keep straight faces after the joke is told. You haven't quite grasped that humour includes laughter too. However, regarding the middle fingered salute, we let you go. Too much like hard work trying to edumacate you.

*runs*

Raven said:
Yes there are brit jokes. However you quaint colonial types are only used to the humour where people keep straight faces after the joke is told. You haven't quite grasped that humour includes laughter too. However, regarding the middle fingered salute, we let you go. Too much like hard work trying to edumacate you.

*runs*
Actually, I'm only used to humor...

Back