LiveJournal 101

Oh God ,now I feel old.
phiphi.gif

You were my age on January 28, 1983.

I feel old, too... I actually watched Diff'rent Strokes in syndication in the 80s.

And NO! I did NOT vote for Gary Coleman for governor!

Yes, I livejournal everyday --- sort of. Mine is a 5 year diary that I've kept faithfully for the last 8 years --- working on the 2nd volume for you purists who will want to know how I've kept 8yrs worth of writing in a 5yr book.

:D

i loooooooove livejournal. coincidentally, i'm wearing my livejournal tshirt at this very moment. (yeah, i know i'm a dork)
i've had mine for almost 6 years (and at the same time have also kept a paper journal since childhood, i always carry my current volume with me, and actually started keeping them in composition books 7 years ago tomorrow... started on 9-9-99).
for me, my livejournal is not drivel... it's my journal, online. i might write things that others see as drivel... but it's MY journal, and if someone doesn't like it, someone can read elsewhere.
i've variously had 11 different livejournals and other journals on other journal sites, but i've never written in any as much as i've written in my first and foremost one, alice_ash.

http://alice_ash.livejournal.com

really, livejournal is the best online way of keeping in touch with me, because i post so often, and also the best way for me to keep up with friends, sinse i check my friends page so much.

Back