LOL...oops

tonksy

i was drying some habaneros on my kitchen window sill....anyway...i just heard some commotion and found my cat had eaten half of one...he seems slightly uncomfortable...offered him water...he won't touch it...just keep rolling around under the table....this can't really hurt him can it? any suggestions?

:laugh:
i imagine he would be.
now you'll find out how sharp a learning curve that cat has....

he seems to be calm now.....i never thought a cat would eat a habanero...i think i'd pretty hurry up and get this one fixed.....

:confuse3: Reads first post by tonksy ----------------- :eek5: ----------------- continues on and reads other posts to this thread ----------------> :lol:

LOL gato...i've always wanted to collect hot sauce because of the names. i saw a scorned woman hot sauce once....maybe i should start.

It wont hurt him per se, but expect diarhea... keep important things off the floor just in case.

You can mix well-cooked rice with his food, or bread (only the white).

ANother good cure is grass (the kind that you mow) or catnip...both are excellent for digestion and he won't mind the buzz.

Castor oil (if you don't mind getting scratched).

Let me know how it goes.

MrBishop said:
It wont hurt him per se, but expect diarhea... keep important things off the floor just in case.

You can mix well-cooked rice with his food, or bread (only the white).

ANother good cure is grass (the kind that you mow) or catnip...both are excellent for digestion and he won't mind the buzz.

Castor oil (if you don't mind getting scratched).

Let me know how it goes.
i think i'll just put him outside for a bit.......

tonks said:
i was drying some habaneros on my kitchen window sill....anyway...i just heard some commotion and found my cat had eaten half of one...he seems slightly uncomfortable...offered him water...he won't touch it...just keep rolling around under the table....this can't really hurt him can it? any suggestions?

:rofl3:

:rofl:

*Wonders if I put out peppers if my cats would eat them.

Actually, my cats seem to sniff their food before they eat. I would have thought the smell would have given it a clue.

PuterTutor said:
Actually, my cats seem to sniff their food before they eat. I would have thought the smell would have given it a clue.
right? me too! but he is still a kitten......dumb-ass......

Well like Spot said, guess we'll see what kind of a learning curve it has. Go offer it a pepper.

Think it'll burn kitty's ass as much as it did its mouth? :D

I know milk is supposed to be good for a human to drink after a hot pepper... what about a cat?

Back