Long Distance Relationships...

tonksy

...i thought it didn't count if it was a different area code.......just kidding. i had a long distance relationship once....nasty little fiasco...

unclehobart

You just need to keep hammering at them until you get it right. After all... how else are you to find me ... er.. them?

Jon

well, I've been in one for almost 9 months now. The way things have gone, the likelihood is that we'll marry in the not-too-far-but-not-too-near future ;)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Jon said:
well, I've been in one for almost 9 months now. The way things have gone, the likelihood is that we'll marry in the not-too-far-but-not-too-near future ;)
w00t! :jump:

BlurOfSerenity

i was in one for nearly 2 years.
the problem was that he was in england and i was in elkridge. we had an ocean between us and no funds or means by which to cross it.

now i'm in a RL relationship... and much happier. i'm a very touchy-feely person, and there's really nothing like having someone to hold and hug and love.

tonksy

i don't think i would mind one if i saw the person on a semiregular basis...like once or twice a month but i will never again be under the delusion that exclusive long distance relationships can work. too much of a hassle.

Oricon

Well I have a perfect one going at this time as a few of you may know already :p and it is working just perfectly besides the fact that I haven't seen her in almost 6 months but talk to her every single day

*cries*

MizzFizzTheBizz

I have been in a long distance relationship for 6 years. it's not too bad as i have the best of both worlds. my space mon-fri and most weekends i get to ..well have a good time.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I grew up in a small town in Iowa, when I graduated high school, it was either go to work at the meat packing plant there in town or move. I moved. I told my girlfriend at the time, she was just starting her Senior year, that we could make it work, phone calls, letters, etc... Anyway, about four months went by, she came down for Christmas break, and we had a nice sex weekend, then she went back home. After about another month she called to tell me it wasn't working, she had met someone else, of course, I had too, but I didn't have the balls to tell her that. We didn't see each other or talk to each other for ten more years. Then I looked her up again, she's married, two kids, two dogs, happy as can be. I still wonder what could have been...