long weekend

DewMan

Holiday weekend bought a cooler says it holds 75 cans going to see if thats
true and then try to drink all 75 cans of beer myself

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Going to Montreal for not one BBQ but TWO BBQs and a downtown adventure!

Sharky

I'm going to the Scallop Festival in Port St. Joe this weekend. Live music, and fried scallop baskets for $5, dinners for $7. Five pound bags for $30. Fresh out of St. Joseph Bay. :cool:

That is, if the hurricane doesn't rain out the festival.

What part of Flawda are you in, DewMan?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Sharky said:
I'm going to the Scallop Festival in Port St. Joe this weekend. Live music, and fried scallop baskets for $5, dinners for $7. Five pound bags for $30. Fresh out of St. Joseph Bay. :cool:

That is, if the hurricane doesn't rain out the festival.

What part of Flawda are you in, DewMan?

mmmmmmmm scallops *mouth waters*

I am jealous!

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
goose season comes in tomorrow, so guess where ill be this weekend. :) sorry les.

Oz

DewMan said:
Holiday weekend bought a cooler says it holds 75 cans going to see if thats
true and then try to drink all 75 cans of beer myself

Only 75? Ain't ya drinkin' on an afternoon then? :lloyd:

Ah yes.....drunken oblivion, what better way to spend a weekend? :nerd:

Not that I'd go back to it for all the tea in China mind ya ;)

Have fun!

Sharky

Nixy said:
mmmmmmmm scallops *mouth waters*

I am jealous!

Ooops - I didn't mean to tease anybody with thoughts of mouth-watering fresh juicy scallops . . . :eyemouth:

It's a good thing I didn't post a photo - that would be just plain cruel . . .

:evilcool:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Sharky said:
Ooops - I didn't mean to tease anybody with thoughts of mouth-watering fresh juicy scallops . . . :eyemouth:

It's a good thing I didn't post a photo - that would be just plain cruel . . .

:evilcool:

Scallops are my FAVOURITE! *goes to the corner and cries cause she doesn't have any scallops*

Professur

Question (and this sort of seems to follow topic) has anyone here ever tried to deep fry a turkey?

I bought this yesterday. It's the exact same kit as I need for the corn boil, but (fortunately) the burner's rated at a reasonable 54,000 btu instead of the 85,000 offered by others. But, as it's a turkey fryer, I read the instructions on frying a turkey. 3.5 minutes a pound??? Is that even possible? Sure beats running the oven for 10 hours.

HomeLAN

Taking the boy to the Tennessee Aquarium Saturday with a gramma (giving the wife-person a day off). Should be fun.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Professur said:
Question (and this sort of seems to follow topic) has anyone here ever tried to deep fry a turkey?

I bought this yesterday. It's the exact same kit as I need for the corn boil, but (fortunately) the burner's rated at a reasonable 54,000 btu instead of the 85,000 offered by others. But, as it's a turkey fryer, I read the instructions on frying a turkey. 3.5 minutes a pound??? Is that even possible? Sure beats running the oven for 10 hours.

We used a loaner once. It was way juicy & way quick. Kinda oily tasting & the leftover were for shit but I liked it hot.

MrBishop

Hosting 1 BBQ, going to another...and Monday...recovery of the house, from one and recovery of the head from the other. :D