Louisiana justice who refused interracial marriage resigns

No your reply was dumb in that it didn't relate to the quote. Here all explain:

1: "The thread title doesn't say "made it impossible for these two people to be married". It says "refused interracial marriage". Get that sorted out and come back."

2: "so you suport individual choice"

Now if you look you'll see that sentence 1 does not contain anything about individual choice. So it doesn't make sense that the reply is "so you support individual choice".

The question is not well thought out either if you take it all by itself. Supporting individual choice is pretty vague and would depend on the circumstances. So I support straight or gay couples having the choice to marry or not? Yes.

Would I support my employee choosing not to do their job? No. They're free to choose that but then I may choose to get a new employee.

just answer the fucking question for once willya? knock off the semantics and answert the question mr president

I answered the question H20.

"So do I support straight or gay couples having the choice to marry or not? Yes."

"Would I support my employee choosing not to do their job? No. They're free to choose that but then I may choose to get a new employee."

If you want me to tell you what I think about other choices just tell me what those choices are.

Back