Luis G....

sbcanada

Luis G said:
ok, i can lock anything i don't agree with, that's how this works.

now, sb, please stop talking about s4, he asked not to be spoken here.

if you have a complain, speak your mind

I have a complaint. You say "i can lock anything i don't agree with." Well actually, you are NOT supposed to lock anything that you do not agree with! That is not your job as a moderator! You are supposed to lock things that break the rules of this site, not things or conversations that you just happen not to like.

As I said before, the mods here do as they please, and it is quite clear now.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
STOP WHINING!!!!!

I'm getting sick and tired of you're whining!
If you don't like it around here, why the hell do you visit this place?!

Get lost if you don't like it. Do that, or shut up.

Everybody is getting sick and tired of your whining and the ever-coming-back comments op s4.

Get over it!

sbcanada

If you're so sick of my "whining," don't read my threads, dumbass. Luis said that if I had a complaint, that I should say it, so I have.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Duly Noted SB, we have read your complaint.

Now will you go away?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
sbcanada said:
I have a complaint. You say "i can lock anything i don't agree with." Well actually, you are NOT supposed to lock anything that you do not agree with! That is not your job as a moderator! You are supposed to lock things that break the rules of this site, not things or conversations that you just happen not to like.

As I said before, the mods here do as they please, and it is quite clear now.

i don't agree with a thread ONLY when such thread is breaking the rules.

sorry for the lack of specificity in my previous post.

being said that, "it is quite clear now", that mods don't do what they please.

Luis G

Staff member
i'm moving this thread to Town Hall, because that's the appropiate forum for "complaints".

Luis G

Staff member
now, if you're going to stand up against me, you will need proof to back up your words.

Please post a link to any thread i've locked for no reason.

sbcanada

I don't have much against you, Luis, it's just the comment you made earlier made it sound like you could do whatever you wanted to do.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
There are no other Canadian males here (to my knowledge) I don't think he was disrespecting you, simply making a job...

sbcanada

There are other Canadian males here... equinoxe3d is one.

He may have been poking fun at me, and I did not react harshly to it. But it kinda shows me that he dislikes me if he would pick me to make fun of.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well, does that mean that you don't like me? You were poking fun at newfies before (even after I told you I was one).

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I posted that because you are the most anti-US person on the board, you are from Canada, and, believe it or not, no malice was intended. It was a reaction to all of your anti-US posts in a comical, rather than antagonistic, fashion. To sum it up...it's not you I dislike. That would imply that I had some knowledge of you in the real world. It's your attitude that I find reprehensible...and that is something most of us can relate to here.

sbcanada

Gato_Solo said:
you are the most anti-US person on the board.

:rofl2:

Just cuz I was pissed off that your military killed 4 of our soldiers, and made a cartoon that showed us doing it to you, does not mean I am anti-US.

I don't hate the USA, you guys just piss me off... for example, the friendly fire, the softwood duties (which the WTO said is illegal).

sbcanada

I guess I can be considered anti-US. I won't fight you on that one. But I have reasons, and I don't hate Americans. I dislike your government, and your military.

:cocktail:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
And that would imply that the US military and the US government did something to you on a personal level. What, pray-tell, would that be?