M.I.A., Born Free

um, what was the point of that? that the imaginary new world order police enforcers don't want fat guys fucking and like to pick on guys with red hair?:drink2:

Well here comes Johnny with his pecker in his hand

He's a one ball man and he's off to the rodeo

um, what was the point of that? that the imaginary new world order police enforcers don't want fat guys fucking and like to pick on guys with red hair?:drink2:

It's an art piece meant to shock people into talking about racial profiling for one thing, racism for another and pax americana as a strong third. Meant to drive people to conversation about the real meaning behind the piece. It's quite shocking to see, frankly.

always something about THAT huh?

juan valdez called. he said he's gonna git your momma, right after he comes in america's backdoor.
You asked -- "what was the point of that" ... It about persecution and being "born free." The video was created in manner to leave "what it is" somewhat open ended but the race factor the obvious part of the equation. Projection, fantasy, comparative proxy, social prophecy or just nonsense. Had he used Mexican or other minority population that wasn't white the social response could have been bad. It's a fine example of limitation of expression due to race issue of the butt hurt. I think it was a wise choice given today's society of victims, a logical choice and a well done piece.

Juan will be needing a shovel for that project. He should stick to making me coffee.

It's an art piece meant to shock people into talking about racial profiling for one thing, racism for another and pax americana as a strong third. Meant to drive people to conversation about the real meaning behind the piece. It's quite shocking to see, frankly.
If that's what it was it is an extremist POV that will create more divided hate and enrage those who have already been taught and accepted they are persecuted victim. --

They couldn't use anyone but the lilly white for the video, otherwise it would be racist.
I don't think you get it. This isn't about race, they needed a human characteristic that was easily identifiable for the video. Anything ambiguous and the video would not have been clear. This isn't about illegals.

The Founding Fathers wanted to keep the government afraid of the people. This is a window (even if it's fiction) into the flip flop of that.

-----------

Interesting video.
/hides curly, auburn hair under hat

I think I could have done without seeing the fat people fucking. I'm going to need therapy now. Thanks. :p

I don't think you get it. This isn't about race, they needed a human characteristic that was easily identifiable for the video. Anything ambiguous and the video would not have been clear. This isn't about illegals.

[Spike] I didn't say that :retard: [/Spike]

I said it was left open ended. It allows the individual to interpersonalize it from their own life experience. Someone who has been programed to a suffer the role of chronic victim will usually relate to, and use that role, as the point of perception when interpreting the video.

It's how people work.

[Spike] I didn't say that :retard: [/Spike]

I said it was left open ended. It allows the individual to interpersonalize it from their own life experience. Someone who has been programed to a suffer the role of chronic victim will usually relate to, and use that role, as the point of perception when interpreting the video.

It's how people work.
No, it's about the possibility of a strong government oppressing the citizens. This isn't Iran, this is America. We should always keep such free license out of the hands of the government.

No, it's about the possibility of a strong government oppressing the citizens. This isn't Iran, this is America. We should always keep such free license out of the hands of the government.
You're getting it aren't you. Welcome, you will not miss those old liberal thoughts.

Back