Man arrested for punting dog

Professur

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - A Tennessee man was arrested on charges of killing his neighbour's 17-year-old dog by place-kicking it like a football.

Chad Daniel Crawford, 23, was charged with cruelty to animals and vandalism Tuesday in the death of Gizmo, a miniature Yorkshire terrier. Crawford was freed on $25,000 bail. Jalani Lewis said he was in his apartment complex when he saw one of three men holding the dog like a football and then saw Crawford kick the animal.

Lewis said the dog flew through the air in a high arc, hit the pavement and rolled under a parked car. The dog was apparently dead when it hit the ground and the men were laughing, Lewis said.

Crawford said the accusations were false but declined further comment

Now, Gonz, here's a good reason for free automatic weapons.

chcr

Too cute for words
Ah'd lahk to respond t' thet kwerstchun, but Ah'm a-busy a-pickin' mah nose.

People who have lived here all their lives frequently ask me why northerners think they're such morons. Duh!

Now, Gonz, here's a good reason for free automatic weapons.
Fuck no, let's drop kick the son of a bitch.

Oz

*Pulls on his size 10 boots*

*Takes a dozen steps backwards*

*Takes carefull aim for a well placed kick*

I've got a hundred quid here says that I can kick that fella's balls further than he kicked that poor dog :)

:evilcool:

chcr

Too cute for words
Frozzy said:
Obviously the Titans aren't going to be replacing Joe Nedney anytime soon...
You know, that's really evil. I'm ashamed to say that I laughed out loud when I read it. :D

Rose

Yorkies are expensive, too. Upwards of $2,000 around here.

:disgust: Bastard. That's the meanest, cruelest thing I've heard of ... today. *sigh*

What are people becoming?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
for all that I would like to do him what he did to the dog, the fact is he MIGHT spend a year in jail (real time)

it's sad, I think we (Canada) and you (US)* need tougher animal cruelty laws, wtiht longer prison time.

*I am totally Ignorant of other counties laws concerning animal cruelty.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
paul_valaru said:
for all that I would like to do him what he did to the dog, the fact is he MIGHT spend a year in jail (real time)

it's sad, I think we (Canada) and you (US)* need tougher animal cruelty laws, wtiht longer prison time.

*I am totally Ignorant of other counties laws concerning animal cruelty.

Perhaps we should just dip him in gravy train, and throw him into a pack of hungry dobies... :devious:

HomeLAN

Gato_Solo said:
Perhaps we should just dip him in gravy train, and throw him into a pack of hungry dobies... :devious:

OOO, I like that one. Sell tickets and pay for the Gravy Train™.

MrBishop

It says a lot about a person. You can judge a person my how they treat children and animals. This *man* is evil and deserved swift punishment...

...beyond all that...it makes me think about some of the evils that are done to animals for the sake of KFC and McDonalds. The images of chickens with their feet removed and beeks cut off, crammed into tight cages and being force-fed steriods to make them grow faster comes to mind.

As does the visions of all the puppy mills that get busted yearly...with dogs treated as worst than vermin.

It's a cruel world...and most dogs can't afford lawyers.
ch930412.gif