Deanril

8.jpg

First Daughter or Drunken Ho-Bag?

9.jpg

President or Fruitloop?

10.jpg

Fruitloop I guess, was a Cheeryleader.

11.jpg

I find that people who call others apes are very wise and mature. I greatly respect their political opinions, because blind hate is really the way to go. Objective analysis is sooooo 20th century. Why would we base our opinions on something so outdated? It's much smarter to base them off of physical appearance and sprawling generalizations. I really wish we could have elected Al Gore, because then there would be no social problems, no wars, a huge surplus of money, and the world would be cooling off! Too bad those damn close-minded Republicans elected Bush! He hasn't done a damn thing except cause problems in the past five and a half years! Everything is his fault, except for the things that are Dick Cheney's fault. We wouldn't even consider respecting him for anything that he's done, because we're open minded new-age liberals. Not like those damn traditionalist conservatives. HILLARY CLINTON 2008!

Oh really?

There are three talking points that noone reasonable could condradict about George W Bush:

1. George's brusque past resonates in his current anecdotes.

2. Anyone who questions George's warped view of the world is a threat to his tottering sense of reality.

3. George is entirely unmovable by truth or reason.

But first, let me pose you a question: Is George actually concerned about any of us, or does he just want to violate the basic tenets of journalism and scholarship? After reading this, you'll decidedly find it's the latter.

Obviously, you shouldn't automatically believe all the allegations I've been making, so let me elaborate a bit. Now that I've been exposed to George's prophecies, I must admit that I don't completely understand them. Perhaps I need to get out more. Or perhaps George keeps insisting that narcissism and Comstockism are identical concepts. To me, there is something fundamentally wrong with that story. Maybe it's that the law is not just a moral stance. It is the consensus of society on our minimum standards of behavior. Another piece of supporting evidence is that blathering, semi-intelligible power brokers will always band together to spread jingoism all over the globe like pigeon droppings over Trafalgar Square. How does George deal with this fascinating piece of information? He completely ignores it.

Having already explained that there's a mindless windbag born every minute, let me now state that George has a natural talent for complaining. He can find any aspect of life and whine about it for hours upon hours. By the same token, I cannot promise not to be angry at him. I do promise, however, to try to keep my anger under control, to keep it from leading me -- as it leads George -- to cause this country to flounder on the shoals of self-interest, corruption, and chaos. The end.

regardless of other content here, that picture of the bush daughter is pretty fuckin' hilarious. and i know winky wants to know how that scene turned out.

Deanril said:
Oh really?

There are three talking points that noone reasonable could condradict about George W Bush:

1. George's brusque past resonates in his current anecdotes.

2. Anyone who questions George's warped view of the world is a threat to his tottering sense of reality.

3. George is entirely unmovable by truth or reason.

But first, let me pose you a question: Is George actually concerned about any of us, or does he just want to violate the basic tenets of journalism and scholarship? After reading this, you'll decidedly find it's the latter.

Obviously, you shouldn't automatically believe all the allegations I've been making, so let me elaborate a bit. Now that I've been exposed to George's prophecies, I must admit that I don't completely understand them. Perhaps I need to get out more. Or perhaps George keeps insisting that narcissism and Comstockism are identical concepts. To me, there is something fundamentally wrong with that story. Maybe it's that the law is not just a moral stance. It is the consensus of society on our minimum standards of behavior. Another piece of supporting evidence is that blathering, semi-intelligible power brokers will always band together to spread jingoism all over the globe like pigeon droppings over Trafalgar Square. How does George deal with this fascinating piece of information? He completely ignores it.

Having already explained that there's a mindless windbag born every minute, let me now state that George has a natural talent for complaining. He can find any aspect of life and whine about it for hours upon hours. By the same token, I cannot promise not to be angry at him. I do promise, however, to try to keep my anger under control, to keep it from leading me -- as it leads George -- to cause this country to flounder on the shoals of self-interest, corruption, and chaos. The end.

Oh, now I see where you're coming from. Self-intrest, corruption, and chaos are all new things that just came around on Jan 20, 2001. Back in the good ol' Clinton days, every politician was a perfectly honest person who put the good of the people above his personal intrest. If Al Gore had been elected, this trend would have continued indefinetly, as Gore handed off the reins to Hillary and Hillary took us into a brave new future of uncorrupted liberal happiness.

Just to clarify, I don't like Bush. I hate Bush-hating finger-pointing whining communists.

I hate reading thread after thread of people attacking other posters instead of actually having any rational discussion whatsoever.

Hot girl-girl action as a couple of wanking college boys stood around & watched. Then they passed out. (the girls...who cares about the guys)

Gonz said:
Hot girl-girl action as a couple of wanking college boys stood around & watched. Then they passed out. (the girls...who cares about the guys)
Evidently you do. You put 'em in there. :eek5:

Wut's duh point? :shrug:
Just some more liberal talking points about some old shit that has been around the block more then a 57 chevy pickup...

Deanril said:
8.jpg

First Daughter or Drunken Ho-Bag?

9.jpg

President or Fruitloop?

10.jpg

Fruitloop I guess, was a Cheeryleader.

11.jpg

Back