Man, that hurts

greenfreak said:
Before I started eating my dietary fiber cereal every morning, going three days was not unusual for me. Is that not normal?

Drink more beer, that will loosen the bowels up...

When I'm sick and throwing up, the only thing I'm able to get down is regular coke, I just have to stir it with a spoon to get rid of the bubbles. The great thing about it is that it tastes the excact same coming up as going down. Erm. Yeah.

On a side note: I have a special place in my heart for small kids who are able to hold it in until they reach the nearest sink or toilet.
/me almost got puked on at work today. Almost. :D

Starya said:
When I'm sick and throwing up, the only thing I'm able to get down is regular coke, I just have to stir it with a spoon to get rid of the bubbles. The great thing about it is that it tastes the excact same coming up as going down. Erm. Yeah.

On a side note: I have a special place in my heart for small kids who are able to hold it in until they reach the nearest sink or toilet.
/me almost got puked on at work today. Almost. :D
When I was preggers with my second child I had hyperemesis. I can write a book about the best and worst things to throw up. I liked caffiene free coke (not diet!) and sweetened iced tea and coffee. Those things do taste the sam coming up as going down.
The worst thing to vomit, IMHO, is a toss up between peanut M&M's or mashed potatoes. The M&M's scratch coming up and the mashed potatoes swell so much that you swear you're going to choke.

Well, I am not sure about you guys, but in my opinion, bile has got to be the worst thing ever. You know, if your stomach is empty and you throw up again, that yellow stuff that comes up and feels like it is going to come out your next next time because it is burning such a big f'ing hole in your throat... god I hate that. Talk about something that was meant to be kept inside... great... now I'm naseous...

I can now say that black bean soup with ham is ok to throw up, but the smell rising from the mess makes you just keep on a-goin'.

Chinese style chicken & sweetcorn soup is a blast to puke up. Especially if you are violently ill - it's like shooting a semi-automatic weapon into your toiletbowl :sick:

Back