• Love it

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Hate it

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Whats Marmite??

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

tonksy

i will never again be forced to consume that vile, baby shit looking, sticky, gross, english perversion......*shudders at horrible childhood memories*

Spliffy

lol That was my next plan. Better go warm the toaster up :)

Or i could just grab a spoon and eat it out of the jar.

Ya not alone. Carla wont let me kiss her unless ive washed my mouth out with bleach :p

Inkara1

Not only have I never tried it, I don't think I've ever seen it. I'm almost tempted to hop in the car and mob on over to my friendly local 24-hour FoodMaxx and see if they have any. Almost.

Kawaii

I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about, but i'm gonna say i hate it just to fit in.
I HATE MARMITE!

unclehobart

Marmite is a brown sludge resembling a reddish black glazed peanut butter that is the condensed residue of beer brewing yeast. It is a super salty, highly vitamin B and niacin rich, almost beef boulion tasting stuff. Its very tasty when used in small amounts on toast and whatnot. You definitely dont want to overdo using the stuff. Vegemite is the Australian version of it.

unclehobart

Tis a by-product of the British empire. You would normally only find it in countries that have had some form of allegience with the monarchy in the last century... India, Austrailia, New Zealand, Bahamas, Canada ...

tonksy

my mom is from new zealand. she was raised on it and she attempted to raise me on it. want to see me toss my cookies? between marmite and tuna casserole you will have a winner,

Oz

Gotta have a bit o' marmite every now and again.......tis about the only thing that'll awaken the taste buds on a saturday morn :D

Spliffy

BeardofPants said:
Where?! Where?! Gimme gimme gimme! :licklips: I would do anything for marmite! ANYTHING!! :smoke:

Anything??? ;) hehe

I see the poll speaks for it self :)

*sits back and admires a jar of MARMITE*

BeardofPants

marmite-yellow-174.jpg

:worship: