Maryland missing 1/3 of its millionaires

i've heard austin is cool. never been there. will change that soon.

been to dallas and houston a bunch of times. will always avoid if possible... too many angry drivers that don't realize that they really aren't on a time-sensitive mission from god when they're driving home from work.

Now, you see ... if you'd grown up with guns, your outer child would have taken that music box outside, had your little sister turn the crank, and when the clown popped out, blown his fucking head apart with your .22lr. Then your dad would have screwed the carcass to a board and you'd have mounted it on your bedroom wall. See what happens when you grow up in a weapons free environment? Decades later, you're still dealing with the childhood trauma that you never learned to deal with as a kid.

BTW, V2.0 took top honours in her ERC class this year. Highest mark in the class.

ERC: Ethics and religion?
Good on her.

Way to promote good gun safety, btw. "Here sis..hold this while I take a pot-shot at it" ;)

I prefer fire-crackers anyway...fun with plastic models :D

And that wasn't even the class she took the welded steel egyptian pyramid in for. Can't remember what class that was for. Geography maybe. Everyone else made theirs out of cardboard. She took in a 10lbs welded steel monstrosity, painted in that faux stone paint. Evidently he doesn't want to give it back either.

Maybe he can paint the numbers 1-4 on the sides and use it as the world's largest D5 :D

I'm guessing the ERC is the equivalent of Humanities with some religion thrown in for good measure. Isn't that the class that's being taken to court by parents who either don't want their kids in there at all, or want to be notified if/when topics such as abortion, homosexuality, sex etc are being discussed - so theri kids can get a note letting them out of the class for that day?

We seriously have to get a Carwars game going somewhere.

ERC, beats the fuck outta me. All I know is, she passed. Now if she can only squeek a 60 out in french. That one's gonna be tight. She says she needs a 78 on the exam to make it.

A 78 on a French final exam will take some doing... damn participe passé, plus que parfait etc.. Hopefully she can avoid summer school. She at CRHS now, right?

Median expected salary for Reporter I in San Luis Obispo, CA is $32,917. Yet, if I were to move to Texas and get the median expected salary, it would be a pay raise of more than $400 a month over what I'm making now in a more expensive area with four years of experience.
Yes... no income tax. Cheaper living expenses.
More pay, more freedom & you get your gun rights back. Helluva deal.
db669ad47afaa53a

The stars at night, are big and bright,:clap:
deep in the heart of Texas,
The prairie sky is wide and high,:clap:
deep in the heart of Texas.
The sage in bloom is like perfume,:clap:
Reminds me of, the one I love,:clap:
The coyotes wail, along the trail,
The rabbits rush, around the brush,
The cowboys cry, "Ki-yip-pee-yi,"
The dogies bawl, and bawl and bawl,
i've heard austin is cool. never been there. will change that soon.

been to dallas and houston a bunch of times. will always avoid if possible... too many angry drivers that don't realize that they really aren't on a time-sensitive mission from god when they're driving home from work.
Austin is very cool. :glasses: I learned to drive in Houston as a teen. Yes, it can be quite intimidating for the newbies to Houston but I think they either get used to it or die in a ditch somewhere still strapped in by their seat belts. :shrug: The trick is to keep up or get off the road.
Shame we don't have a Texas member who could host a summer BBQ for us.
Crissakes! Do you have any idea how hot it gets in the Summer here? We're already in the triple digits!

Back