Masturbation - ?

(Sing with me y'all - to the tune of Interjection!)
"MASTURBATION" for excitment, or emotion,
Hallaluya! Hallaluya! Hallalu-u-ya-a-A!

God kills kittens if I masturbate?!? Damn...that's a lot less pussy in the world.

Less pussy=more masturbation=less pussy=AARGHHH!!!!!!!!

Sorry...must've yanked too hard :)

freako104 said:
you sick freak

Thanks for the compliment.

I own 4 cats...when I do have sex, I don't have much choice but to involve them.

I currently have a series of scratches on my back from one of my cats that jumped onto my back while I was...ahem...well, let's just say that it was an unstable surface, and he slipped off (tried to stop himself from falling by gripping with his claws) **OUCH!!!*

Rule #1 - while masturbating, always, always, ALWAYS..kick playful cats out of the bathroom. The little furballs chase string, play with sticks and bags...I don't need them thinking that something else is a toy.... :p

Justintime said:
Luis G said:
I'd swear i replied to that thread :confuse3:

Thats like the 3rd you said that, you sure you weren't drunk one night and deleted alot of posts from various boards? :rofl2:

Maybe i was drunk, but i couldn't delete posts at jjr, i know 'cause i tried :D

MrBishop said:
The little furballs chase string, play with sticks and bags...I don't need them thinking that something else is a toy.... :p
Oh, but it is!! A very nice toy ;)

Everytime that people masturbate, another human is not potentionally made. Therefore, by masturbating, you are helping the environment by not making it have more houses and more crops and all that jazz.

Besides, haven't you heard of the phrase "Sex is good, sex is fine, doggy style or 69. Just for fun or gettin' paid, everyone loves gettin' laid!"? If you can't get laid, masturbation is the next best thing ;)

See nothing wrong with it-if your partner is not exciting enough for you-(thats where divorce comes in guess)
But mutual is even better :devious:

Masturbation....yummy. Even though I Have a horny as hell fiancee who can't get enough of me, I still self-service myself 3 to 4 times a week. We do mutual masturbation also. I think masturbation, alone, makes me better with my partner because I know my erogenous(? can't spell that) zones. I just can't see anything wrong with masturbation.

Back