Maurice Gibb died... and so will I.

Scanty

PuterTutor said:
PR work? I've been promoting this company since day one, but it's just a little hard when the slogan of our shipping company is "You'll get your fucking package whenever we decide to send the son-of-a-bitch to you"

:rofl: :mad: Don't tell me my slogan's crap, you ass-mother-fishy-twat!!! Try employing people who aren't dwarves, ay!!! Then maybe they could reach the shelving!!!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Scanty said:
:rofl: :mad: Don't tell me my slogan's crap, you ass-mother-fishy-twat!!! Try employing people who aren't dwarves, ay!!! Then maybe they could reach the shelving!!!

But you said to hire "special" people. Isn't that what you meant?

PT

But how are the AMISH going to deliver our packages? They won't drive the trucks. WE tried this once before with Scanty's Taxi Service™, remember?

Scanty

:mope:

well i don't what to do, I....stupid company anyways....stupid melons....don't know why i even started it.... I was gonna be a test pilot...

PT

It's ok. I never really expected to make any money off if anyway. Btw, I got my first shipment of Melons™ the other day. Postmarked 1/1/92. We're running a little ahead of schedule.