May be moving

The fare to Luton (where the new job is) daily is 23.50 from where i live. I think it'd be cheaper to rent a small room or something over there cause thats over 100 a week plus lots of travelling :eek:

Thats a big long drive, i'm not up to that quite yet on a daily basis :D plus its Luton i'm not exposing my baby to Luton :D

Um...this might be a retarded question, but...wouldn't your baby be moving to Luton, if you decide to live there?

It will be moving, parents got a nice empty garage at their home ;) I don't expect to be in Luton forever :D Plus my rsd is acting up a bit (the reason i usualy drive automatic cars) so its best i stay away from stick for a bit.( i know, bad move buying stick but it was sooo cheap :D)

Jeez, you gotta abandon your baby?? This Luton place sounds like hell on earth....

he'll have to ditch the beemer anyway if he goes to luton and get something a whole lot duller, like a volvo. :D

I have only one thing to say... congestion charging! :eek:

Get a bike!... :D

...only make sure you lock it up properly not like some careless mancunian I could mention....;)

Motor or bicycle? :D I must do the bike test for motor first, and i think i'm regulated to 125cc first innit? kinda sucky for someone who can ride 1500cc with ease now :D

Take the damned car, get an aprtment & work just enough to keep yourself in broadband & beer :D

Justintime said:
Motor or bicycle? :D I must do the bike test for motor first, and i think i'm regulated to 125cc first innit? kinda sucky for someone who can ride 1500cc with ease now :D

around here that only happens if you're younger than 21...:)

and CS...i'd prefer luton over watford within a heartbeat. for other reasons than safety though....:D

Back