McCain ad blasts Obama bill that teaches kids

T, I suspect that most parents are in fact involved in their childrens' lives. That's not a lurid, horrifying story so you never hear about those parents. This is the world we are presented with by our entertainment media.

T, I suspect that most parents are in fact involved in their childrens' lives. That's not a lurid, horrifying story so you never hear about those parents. This is the world we are presented with by our entertainment media.

When my wife was VP of the PTA, they would hold regular meetings. The teachers would hold conferences. 5% turnout was considered outstanding.

Tonks, paying attention & staying connected is a way to stay in touch. However, you said you got notes about what they learned. WHat about right now? What didn't they (the teachers) tell you? Your locale also has someting to do with it. Atlanta is not Boston or Poughkeepsie or San Mateo.

I've got two boys at about that age ... and their hands are pretty well permanently attached to their groins.

BTW ... (and I'm not even going to bother to document this, so stuff it) old sexual studies showed that exposing children to sexual stimulus when they're still pre-hormonal is easily the most common factor in homosexuality. Sexual curiosity is not hormonal related, y'know. But becoming sexually 'aware' before your hormones can turn you on to the opposite sex ....

But I'm sure they didn't have a clue back then, did they?
I'm guessing that you're going to have two homosexual sons, then.

Lewis (1972) - Sex-role acquisitions at an early age - OH...and he was talking about how parents expose children to sexual stimulation through molestation and it's repercussions on homosexuality and gender-misalignment. *Disproved long since.

SWING and a MISS! Steee-rike one!

When my wife was VP of the PTA, they would hold regular meetings. The teachers would hold conferences. 5% turnout was considered outstanding.

Tonks, paying attention & staying connected is a way to stay in touch. However, you said you got notes about what they learned. WHat about right now? What didn't they (the teachers) tell you? Your locale also has someting to do with it. Atlanta is not Boston or Poughkeepsie or San Mateo.

If I want the curriculum I can have it...(in fact, I do as I am on the committee that provides the enrichment assemblies but realize I am trying to speaking generally) I have been happy with a weekly recap of what they learned. I am not sure that I need a daily accounting.

Back