meet my 4 friends

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
AT you must be my soulmate. "Whiskey - there is this great whiskey bar close to me - nothing beats sitting back with a tumbler of some great whiskey (aquired taste really & I have to really be in the mood) and a fat cuban"

Now i know she is all mine......

Uki Chick

samcurry said:
AT you must be my soulmate. "Whiskey - there is this great whiskey bar close to me - nothing beats sitting back with a tumbler of some great whiskey (aquired taste really & I have to really be in the mood) and a fat cuban"

I'll join you any day with the fat cuban.

Professur

samcurry said:

Hey, Sam. If you're not gonna be attending this year, are you sending a care package????

Inkara1

Professur said:
Speaking of which ... (if it's possible) I need to start a shopping list of stuff. Requests? I've already put in a few cans of maple, and the beer is gonna take a road trip. Should I bring a few fresh Mongoose, or would everyone prefer to beat their brains out with a brick instead?

So do I still get that six-pack prize for posting a sound clip of myself talking like a pirate?

Starya

I'll just stick to the wine I won at work today.

Third one this year. Some have been there for over two years and never won one. :D

Inkara1

Dunno... I won't be drinking it. I'd probably give it to my dad... which reminds me, I need to see if he ever finished the apple sherry I took home last year and if it was any good or not.