meet my 4 friends

HomeLAN

Inkara1 said:
Dunno... I won't be drinking it. I'd probably give it to my dad... which reminds me, I need to see if he ever finished the apple sherry I took home last year and if it was any good or not.

It was. Mongo want more.

simplyred

Oh yeah, greygoose is Niiiiiiiiiice. I DO NOT, however, like it in my cosmos. It is actually too smooth for that. It depends on my drink as to which vodka I am going to drink.

Vodka on the rocks deserves Grey goose
A Cosmo is best with Absolute
Appletini is great with Stoli
I'll take anything in my bloody mary
Grey goose for a DIRTY martini (I mean DIRTY, POUR IN THE OLIVE JUICE!)
and grey goose for a pineapple martini

But, I NEVER EVER touch Taaka unless I want to throw up from my toenails.

I used to be a whiskey drinker, and now I have trouble drinking anything darker than me.

K62

I'm not a big fan of tequila, hell, I'll drink it... but I would take my rum over it any day.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
simplyred said:
Which is why I have to go with Vodka...it's CLEAR!

And I won't be drinking at the BBQ

BLASPHAMY!

Prof even let me hold his baby while I was slightly tipsy at the 2004 BBQ :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Prof ... did nothing of the sort. The missus did.

No I don't think so...it may have been someone else other than you that handed him off to me but you didn't take him away :p

BeardofPants

If it's hard liquor, I prefer my bourbon. :licklips: I've had some pretty nasty experiences with vodka & tequila. *puke*

We have those nasty ass chips as well, Les. They picked the most yickiest brand of tomato sauce (ketchup) that we have and made a chip flavour out of it. WHY George WHY?? I mean, if they absolutely HAD to do it, why not go with something tastier like heinz? :shrug:

*bitchslaps luis, steals her pants back, yanks his pants up over his ears and stalks off
Wait...
*steals luis' pants as well.

tonksy

I have a feeling she won't be drinking because Slim quit and she is being supportive. I say Cool Beans.
I don't drink much myself anymore. I like to have an odd margarita when we go out or a beer with dinner but that's about it.
On poker nights I may drink a bit more because everyone else is and it's a party type atmosphere :shrug:

Professur

Nixy said:
No I don't think so...it may have been someone else other than you that handed him off to me but you didn't take him away :p

You were closely watched, tho, weren't you?

tonksy

I think, no I am sure I held that baby while drinking.....'course I've had 3 of my own. I can't wait to see how big he - and the rest of them- have gotten!